Options

AW Rank Down Token

I would like to start off by saying that for the most part I really like the new AW format. I know that it is different, and people will always complain with change. I wanted to give it some time prior to commenting to see if Kabaam would offer something independently, but I haven't seen anything yet. I've reviewed the forums and I've seen some people in the AW bugs thread mention this but they are typically during these long pissed off posts, which aren't helpful for anyone.

With the new diversity feature of AW, a problem has been created for alliances, where individuals will sacrifice valuable resources for the betterment of the alliance. Some of the most commonly Ranked 4/55 5* characters were chosen for their AWD ability. While Spiderman and Juggernaut are great defensive champs, they have little to provide elsewhere. Given the difficulty in obtaining t2 alphas (thank you for making them a little more assessable), everyone was very grateful for the sacrifice these individuals made for the alliance, a sacrifice that is now useless for many people.

I propose that 1 rank down token be provided for each player. The type of rank down (4* or 5*) should be based on prestige. One token would be sufficient to remedy the situation for most alliances and it would be a nice way to show your core players that you don't want diversity to kill the game for them.

If this has already been posted I'm sorry.