**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hardstuck Uncollected...

With the changes in early June that made 6.1 way more difficult, I find that I basically have nothing to do in the game once I've explored the monthly event quest... with work and school coming up in fall I was trying to make an effort to get Cav before then, but it seems near impossible due to the recent changes. Any ideas? Has anyone else recently overcome this issue and if so, how?

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    It wasn't made difficult. Rankup that Warlock for Crossbones and you're good to go.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Those units tho
  • Options
    KidChronicKidChronic Posts: 3

Those units tho

yea im rly bad at managing units, just bc im so impatient that i waste them on energy refills so i can finish whatever i started lol
  • Options
    KidChronicKidChronic Posts: 3

It wasn't made difficult, but easier with reduced attacks, letting you tank 1-2 combos if you mess up.

Rank up the following champs and learn how to use them effectively as well, will help you tremendously.

1. Kitty Pryde
    2. Doom
    3. Kingpin
    4. Warlock
    5. Guardian
    6. Apocalypse

These will help in the long run as well while making Act 6.1 easy enough for getting Cav

just got a dupe for doom the day after you commented this, things r already going smoother, but ty for the other champ rank up suggestions