Potion bundle offer worth ?

TribalChiefTribalChief Member Posts: 97
Anyone thinking to buy this potion bundle offer for 1000 units ?

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,110 ★★★★
    The 1k unit deal is amazing, 10 team revives is 1k units on its own. I used it to 100% act 7 using just these items but still items left over - was popping the team revives for fun from the overflow.

You can buy the exact same potion deal from uncollected and cav so twice a month
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    I think its weird you get 10 team revives, but you can only keep 7 in inventory, and at least 3 go straight to overflow.

I'd appreciate it more if you could get Both the cav and uncollected version, and not worry about it (meaning increase the limit to 20, or decrease the number you get and number of units for the bundle)
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

The 1k unit deal is amazing, 10 team revives is 1k units on its own. I used it to 100% act 7 using just these items but still items left over - was popping the team revives for fun from the overflow.

You can buy the exact same potion deal from uncollected and cav so twice a month

Damn. If i had known this I'd have done uncollected before popping into abyss. Unfortunately already at joe