**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Tech Nexus input

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I know I’m not the only one who held some crystals for opening today with OS hitting the general pool. Luckily I pulled her from the featured which took the pressure off.

I’m leaning very heavily towards just awakening my recently acquired Warlock. I know his sig ability doesn’t do a huge amount, but since I do have him ranked and plan to use him quite a bit, every little bit helps. Other option would be to take Vulture, but given that I’ve got Ultron, Nimrod, Omega Sentinel, Warlock, G2099, and Peni all ranked at 6*, Guardian, HB, and another Warlock R5 Max sig at 5*, and P2099, Silver Centurion, War Machine, and others waiting on deck back at 6*, I really don’t see Vulture playing a unique role for me. I certainly don’t need any more arena fodder as I’m over 120 6*s now.

So, unless the Vulture fans out there can convince me of the unique role he could play vs. my current stacked tech roster, I’m going to pull the trigger on Warlock.

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments