**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

I have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement

IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
So right now I'm sitting here with 2 milestones left on the summer event. My mistake I didn't log in well done me. Now I realise, that there was a paid catch-up mechanic this whole time and I just missed out on that too because I didn't even know about it. It is safe to say that I am an absolute idiot, rip the 600 units that would have came my way lol

Comments

• Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Too bad, I didn’t log in too (due to some reason) but I managed to log in yesterday. I had two milestones, and one objective. But I got one more at 10 am so it’s all good. But I feel sorry for you though. Maybe next time bro.
  • Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Timmytdt said:

Too bad, I didn’t log in too (due to some reason) but I managed to log in yesterday. I had two milestones, and one objective. But I got one more at 10 am so it’s all good. But I feel sorry for you though. Maybe next time bro.

I think I didn't login during a couple days that had no AQ or AW and that's why I missed mine. I engaged in actual fool behaviour sadly. Hopefully I don't do it again in this next one lmao