**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement

IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
So right now I'm sitting here with 2 milestones left on the summer event. My mistake I didn't log in well done me. Now I realise, that there was a paid catch-up mechanic this whole time and I just missed out on that too because I didn't even know about it. It is safe to say that I am an absolute idiot, rip the 600 units that would have came my way lol

Comments

• Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Too bad, I didn’t log in too (due to some reason) but I managed to log in yesterday. I had two milestones, and one objective. But I got one more at 10 am so it’s all good. But I feel sorry for you though. Maybe next time bro.
  • Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Timmytdt said:

Too bad, I didn’t log in too (due to some reason) but I managed to log in yesterday. I had two milestones, and one objective. But I got one more at 10 am so it’s all good. But I feel sorry for you though. Maybe next time bro.

I think I didn't login during a couple days that had no AQ or AW and that's why I missed mine. I engaged in actual fool behaviour sadly. Hopefully I don't do it again in this next one lmao