**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Resort Pass?

So I bought the Summoner Resort pass the first month, but do I have to really buy a new one each month? It went from everyone getting the same rewards to people paying to $10 to get better rewards to now $30?

Comments

• Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    short answer... yes.

for $10 you get double the rewards (little more in the resort), and if you buy all 3... then yes, you get that extra 3 stamp item (e.g. dual class)
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,918 ★★★★★
    $15 last year, not $10
  • WoowerinnWoowerinn Posts: 53
    Kabam very HUNGRY last year we had to buy just one time just ridicuilus
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Yeah it is pretty dumb considering you only had to buy it once last year. But considering the rewards, it’s a good deal for $10, if of course you can afford spending on this game. Even just buying it once is a steal cause you can get the 6* shards. It’s just a way to milk some more money out of us, but as I said it’s a pretty good deal.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

$15 last year, not $10

$15 USD last year = $25 CAD

This year for CAD it’s $15 per month. So Canadians (and other countries) are paying more. Although the prizes are significantly better this year, it is still more costly. Especially since it went from a free calendar to what we have now.
  • NearJrNearJr Posts: 147 ★★
    Last year I bought a gallon of milk for $3.77.
    Today a gallon of milk costs $4.40.
    What is this sorcery?
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Jaded said:

$15 last year, not $10

This year for CAD it’s $15 per month. So Canadians (and other countries) are paying more. Although the prizes are significantly better this year, it is still more costly. Especially since it went from a free calendar to what we have now.
    Isn't $25 CAD like $0.35 in real money?
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Shh.... don't tell Kabam about inflation... or they may raise the price of Odins 20% (plus conversion rates)
  • AbarbarianAbarbarian Posts: 8
    I have two accounts I have played for three years. I buy summoners sigil on both. I purchased the 9.99$ booster to get both rewards for summoner camp and resort. I played everyday through even a hospital stay with COVID 19. I had one milestone left and assumed this milestone would be this mornings. The most important milestone. I am not a wealthy man. I got to complete this mornings objective and the list has reset. I have never been so close to leaving the game. This is why the game is sinking. It’s not enough people pay money after. Only but the rules of these games and the weird time limits that end at random times throughout the day end up crooking people out of their money. I played through horrible sicknesses to get to the last milestone. I am a platinum war alliance member and active for over three years never a break. Never missing a sigil. I am so furious with being cheated out of this last milestone. How were we to know that the list would reset before the next objective. The list had not reset as of 4am est time. I will never ever ever spend so much as one single dollar on any of my two main accounts or my third account that I buy credits all year long. Kabams crooked ways over one little milestone has atleast caused them to lose hundreds of my moneys a year and a lot of my alliance is feeling the same and not buying again because of this. I have never been so insulted in my life, you people at kabam confuse people with dates times and lack of information and you treat loyal loyal players like this. At this point I don’t even know if I want to continue to be a part of such a corrupt system as this. And I know for a fact my concern will not be heard with anything more than a bot response. Sad
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Dukenpuke said:

Jaded said:

$15 last year, not $10

Isn't $25 CAD like $0.35 in real money?
    Definitely feels that way lol
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

I have two accounts I have played for three years. I buy summoners sigil on both. I purchased the 9.99$ booster to get both rewards for summoner camp and resort. I played everyday through even a hospital stay with COVID 19. I had one milestone left and assumed this milestone would be this mornings. The most important milestone. I am not a wealthy man. I got to complete this mornings objective and the list has reset. I have never been so close to leaving the game. This is why the game is sinking. It’s not enough people pay money after. Only but the rules of these games and the weird time limits that end at random times throughout the day end up crooking people out of their money. I played through horrible sicknesses to get to the last milestone. I am a platinum war alliance member and active for over three years never a break. Never missing a sigil. I am so furious with being cheated out of this last milestone. How were we to know that the list would reset before the next objective. The list had not reset as of 4am est time. I will never ever ever spend so much as one single dollar on any of my two main accounts or my third account that I buy credits all year long. Kabams crooked ways over one little milestone has atleast caused them to lose hundreds of my moneys a year and a lot of my alliance is feeling the same and not buying again because of this. I have never been so insulted in my life, you people at kabam confuse people with dates times and lack of information and you treat loyal loyal players like this. At this point I don’t even know if I want to continue to be a part of such a corrupt system as this. And I know for a fact my concern will not be heard with anything more than a bot response. Sad

I am sorry you were sick but this is still your fault because either you are lying about playing every day or you didn't bother to claim the sunglasses at least 5 times if you missed the last milestone. There were 33 days of objectives but only 30 milestones so you had 3 extra days to miss it without the pass. Since you bought the pass that unlocks the next milestone which means you had 4 extra days to miss it. If you still missed the last milestone then you missed 5 days of doing/claiming objectives. If you have been playing for 3 years then you already went through this event last year so you should have known how it worked. Again, I am sorry you were sick and missed out on rewards but this is all on you based on what you said in your post.