**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Camp Milestones

silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
So to start, I’m not going to be ungrateful, because free stuff is free stuff. I am curious, though, were the milestones supposed to be the exact same each of the 3 months? While I know the bigger rewards are in the store, in previous iterations, the value of the milestones/calendar increased as time went on. However the milestones look exactly the same as last month? Was it supposed to be that way? Don’t remember reading anything about this…

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    I don't know if they ever said the exact words, but it seemed fairly clear that each 33-day run of 30 milestones would be identical (although I was still holding out hope that they would increase the pool coins). Yes, in previous iterations the rewards progressed with time, but as you stated, the big rewards are in the store and the milestones are really just fillers (aside from the units). Just a copy and paste event.
  • Adam121Adam121 Posts: 47
    I absolutely agree, i held my tongue for the first month of it as the rewards were absolutely awful but like the original calendar they got better so they would have gotten better as the months go on, but they’ve just copied and pasted the same thing for another month and i have no doubt that next one will be the same, and while im on the subject, the legendary difficulty rewards for this month side quest are a bit disappointing mainly the 4 tier 4 basic catalysts that have been put there as a filler and the special crystal shards that we normally get are especially low like last month we got if I remember correctly 6 from the shop in total!!! Needs addressing mainly removing the filler items as the major thing that need improvement!
    Thanks for listening to my rant :)
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    They said the event repeats twice, I took that to mean same rewards. Others may have had a different interpretation.
  • Adam121Adam121 Posts: 47
    Yeah but our question is to why, thats just boring and completely different to what the original calendar was about.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Adam121 said:

Yeah but our question is to why, thats just boring and completely different to what the original calendar was about.

Can’t really compare it to the original calendar anymore since they’re not the same thing. Also the calendars were mostly unimpressive except for the end. This feels similar in that regard that most of the stuff feels unimpressive until you get the later tokens.