**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LoL enigmatic Magneto Question

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,162 ★★★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have one lane left (white) for LoL. I left it because I wasn’t sure who to bring for my team. Below is my team that I’d usually run. I use suicides to gain healing from Prof X synergy so my team must have Prof X and Colossus. White Mags I must bring for his prefight. I like Apoc with Strfye synergy.

Magneto’s enigmatic ability is below. I was wondering if I switch out Strfye for Archangel, would AA be able to take this fight with parrying, or do enigmatic abilities ‘override’ archangel’s Ability accuracy reduction prevention. Or is there a better mutant (besides kitty as I don’t have her) that I should use?

My play style for Red Magneto is normally parry-heavy so his enigmatic ability will be a pain for me.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    This is the old magneto so you could bait heavies. Colossus can spam special due to increased power gain. But no armour

Maybe just take some regular high dmaage champ? Maybe torch? Since smoulders
  • Options
    Are prenerf magneto's attacks energy based to help with Torch?

Also, is he bleed resistant prenerf? Because I could just use NF for him.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Could always take it with prof x
  • Options

Could always take it with prof x

I use suicides so that won’t work sadly. I ended up using five revives and just powering through with white mags and Apoc.