**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A discussion of current arena cutoffs

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm about to finish my 6 star Blade arena, I should get around 85kk and that should be enough.
Over those three days, there were 6 hours of sleep in total.
Obviously it's not healthy but I did what was necessary, if I can't get it it's going to be very frustrating, but the point is this:
I think arenas need urgent changes and they need to happen.
I have a strong account, over 180 6* and over 200 5*, all at least R2. This allows me to hit 90kk in the basic arena and 130kk in the main arena without spending units.
Currently the cutoff of a new champion is on average 280kk. Nothing gets me out of my head that this is just insane. If my arena lasted 5 days and I didn't sleep for 5 days, I still wouldn't be able to secure so many points.
I'm not going to get into the issue of being boring, tiring or whatever. The point is that top 100 is very little for the current moment. We need at least a top 150/200 to make these arenas humanly possible. Not even a machine can hit so many points.
It's true kabam needs to make money but y'all need to keep the game competitive and fair and the arena is a long way from that which is a shame because the concept of insane grinding to secure a champion is somehow rewarding you want a lot, strives and succeeds. Currently, not with all the effort in the world I would get a new champion in the arena unless I spend at least 6000 units.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments