**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Willpower broken needs looked at ASAP

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
So, I have run suicides in every piece of content in the battle realm. When DE bleed expires the willpower evens out the poison on all non resistance champs see photo of AA against Bishop. Today AA is dying a slow death from the LQ poison see photo AA vs DOOM. This looks like a major bug please investigate. I have max willpower see photo. This also is happening in 6.1.5 where my storm poisoned to death. No NODES reducing healing please just take a look
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What do you want?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    You have a higher attack value in the Doom pic because of boosts. I don’t run suicides so take this with a grain of salt but it’s just one possible solution of why this is happening
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    More info this is only happening when boosted. With out boost 114 and 114. With a 10% boost it’s 114 and 126. So again this is happening when boosted please look in to this. @Kabam Miike @Kabamjack456
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    It looks like AA is boosted against that doom (PI is higher atleast) but the amount willpower regens is the same.
    So from what it seems like a boost increases LQ damage proportionally to the new health whilst WP doesn't.

I dont run the recoil masteries so I'm not sure if this has always been the case but if it has been I think WP needs a description change.

I remember Kabam changing the way healing works years ago to be based in base health and not boosted health so this may very well be because of that

(Edit: this was typed before I refreshed and clarified that you were indeed boosted)

What do you want?

You have a higher attack value in the Doom pic because of boosts. I don’t run suicides so take this with a grain of salt but it’s just one possible solution of why this is happening

Yes you are correct. it’s a problem with being boosted. Never had this issue before boosts should change the healing of willpower
    AA 10% boost causing the issue

• ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    Willpower is based off base health, while Double Edge and Liquid Courage damage is based off modified health

It’s been this way for a long time, it also the reason why champs with set regen in their kits (Mephisto, Ultron) don’t seem to gain much health when boosted by health nodes on defence
    AA with the boost

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★

What do you want?

Yes you are correct. it’s a problem with being boosted. Never had this issue before boosts should change the healing of willpower
    It has always been this way. Not bugged.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    This has been the case ever since they nerfed willpower and the suicide masteries a couple of years ago
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    OP must be relatively new to the game since this change was done when willpower was changed.

Willpower scales with base health (unless you want your war and AQ defenders to heal 400 - 1+k a tick).

Suicides, recoil scale with modified health.

So assuming you have 1,000 health and suicides tick you for 20 damage (2%), and willpower happens to heal you for 20 (2%) as well, net gain/loss is 0.

If you boost 20% health, you’ll have 1,200 health. Willpower will heal you for 20 (2% of 1,000) but suicides will tick you for 24 (2% of 1,200), resulting in a net loss.
This discussion has been closed.