**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Current 2014 Crystal Offer

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion

I like how Kabam has been offering these yearly crystals as it gives players a better chance at a champ they are looking for. I would love to have a six star Juggs as he is one of my favorite comic book champs. The only reason I am not going for this crystal is because there are so many OG champs in it that desperately need a buff. I only see five that have been buffed. I know people might say “then don’t complain” or “just don’t buy it then” but that is not the point of this post. Please Kabam give some more love to the OG’s! 😋 Overall you have done pretty good job so far. 👍🏻

Comments

• GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Two of the good champs in there aren't even 6*s. Winter soldier And Blackbolt can be okayish with KM and Inhumans respectively. Beyond that only the buffed champs are even semi-worth it and none are god tier.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Since there is a premium for newer champions (e.g. featured crystals, early release crystals, etc. costing more, and often having worst drop rates)... shouldn't these cost less?