**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends Run

Hiya2000Hiya2000 Posts: 3
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys/Kabam,

Is it too late to do a Legends Run? Can someone tell me when my last day is?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Also I'm wanting to ask the question if a fully boosted R3 Corvus could still get a top time
  • Hiya2000Hiya2000 Posts: 3
    Yeah guys are still using R5 5 Starz and getting it
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    edited August 2022
    Hiya2000 said:

Hi guys/Kabam,

Is it too late to do a Legends Run? Can someone tell me when my last day is?

The legends run qualification time ends 14 days after the release of the current EQ, so you have until 17th August to do that.
  • Hiya2000Hiya2000 Posts: 3
    Thanks Matt. I appreciate it.
  • DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 84

Also I'm wanting to ask the question if a fully boosted R3 Corvus could still get a top time

I used a rank 3 corvus with antman, antman, yellowjacket, yellowjacket for my team last month and finished 11th overall.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

I used a rank 3 corvus with antman, antman, yellowjacket, yellowjacket for my team last month and finished 11th overall.
    Did you have to worry about any Maws or Sinisters?
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★

You need to plan, before you jump in, lookout for sinister, maw, etc. must have champ to counter it. I use falcon synergy with cap IW. So I use my 5* cap IW to counter maw.

There was 1 maw and 2 sinisters last month if I remember correctly. You can overpower sinister very easily on master, and possibly on heroic depending on how far along he is placed and if you will have corvus charges built up. Otherwise, plan ahead and bring a counter....or use one of your synergy partners to get the job done if ranked up enough.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★

Out of interest what is the difference between you Master EQ and heroic EQ exploration time? I'm finding maybe 10 minutes difference in time, implying that very little overall time is fighting and most of it is navigation and loading. Also watched BrutalDLX's full stream and noticed how fast movement along paths and loading are. Running a year old Android and located in the southern hemisphere. My first attempt at legends was waaay off pace, closer to 4 hours.
    edited August 2022
    Corkscrew said:

Out of interest what is the difference between you Master EQ and heroic EQ exploration time? I'm finding maybe 10 minutes difference in time, implying that very little overall time is fighting and most of it is navigation and loading. Also watched BrutalDLX's full stream and noticed how fast movement along paths and loading are. Running a year old Android and located in the southern hemisphere. My first attempt at legends was waaay off pace, closer to 4 hours.
    Heroic was 86 mins and Master was 97. Yes, the vast majority is occurring between fights....so you really need a fast phone to reduce that as much as possible.