**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega sentinel vs Nimrod no suicides

TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So i want to rank 4 and sig 200 one of them. Wich one should i do if i dont have suicides? Need prestige alot but not perfect so they both fit it.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    OS needs suicides way more than Nimrod
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 250
    I'd say Omega Sentinal. They both need Suicides but I personally think Omega is better than Nimroad. They both have high prestige but Omegas in better
  • Options
    FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    Both r4 sig 200, no suicides. I think nimrods the better champ
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Nimrod is probably a slightly better champion but he'll do a great job at R3 as well
    Omega will benefit more from that little extra attack
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Do you need a solid Mutant counter? I feel like Nimrod fits that description better.

Similar to comparing someone like Torch and Cap IW. Both are great champs, but one is more focused to melting mystics and one is a bit more widely useful/utility based.

Unfortunately, don't have OS yet, so I can't really advise much more than that. I will say, that she is a newer champ and would thus be better for BGs since people are less used to fighting/countering her. If you care about BGs.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Omega needs all the extra health she can get
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Nimrod all the way
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 737 ★★★★
    I have both at r4 sig200. I prefer nimrod
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Thanks for answers guys. Will go with nimrod since i love him more but i didnt want my emotions to cloud my judgment. Since they are almost 50/50 i will go with the one i like more and thats def nimrod.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Chiming in - I have a 6-star Nimrod, but only a 5-star Omega Sentinel. I am team Nimrod, but not because he's necessarily better/worse than OS.

All things being equal, I don't enjoy OS playstyle. Something about timers that depend on the enemy AI not just playing keepaway, is not a playstyle I enjoy.

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Nimgod is better
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I've got both OS and Nimmy as duped 6*s. Both are absolutely incredible but I almost see Nimrod as one of those must have top champs in the game at this point while OS is more a nice to have. I'm planning to have them both be my next Tech R4s but if you have no preference, Nimmy would be my suggestion.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Do you need a solid Mutant counter? I feel like Nimrod fits that description better.

Similar to comparing someone like Torch and Cap IW. Both are great champs, but one is more focused to melting mystics and one is a bit more widely useful/utility based.

Unfortunately, don't have OS yet, so I can't really advise much more than that. I will say, that she is a newer champ and would thus be better for BGs since people are less used to fighting/countering her. If you care about BGs.

Don't do OS dirty like that comparing her to CAIW 🤢