**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is Emma Frost bugged?

So, I recently started playing through the first Quest of Variant 1 (Ultron's Assault) and decided to clear the easy path with the Gambit infinite SP1 stun method.

Gambit himself has a 85% chance to stun on his SP1, that's why I made him a Horseman of Apocalypse to increase that chance to even beyond 100%. It worked perfectly on every other opponent on that path and I could infinitely stun lock them, except for Emma Frost.

Now, if you just combo her and use an SP1, she will reach 3 bars of power but stays stunned of course.
The potential bug starts when I use my Heavy Attack to convert my Kinetic Charges into Prowess. You may be able to throw another Special 1, however Emma Frost somehow converts into Diamond Form (stun immune) and nukes you with her SP3.
Note, this really only happens when you use your Heavy Attack for charge conversion.

That Emma Frost only has Energize 1, Power Reserve and Kinetic Reactor as nodes. Is this a bug or am I missing something important out of Emma's / Gambit's abilities?

Comments

• Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

When you do more than a certain amount of damage she converts to diamond. It's her sig ability. I used R1 Gambit for this reason

Ah, thank you. I completely forgot her Sig ability and thought it would be an ability in her base kit.