**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

FURRR recruiting

We are a 40+ million alliance looking for a couple individuals to come have fun and actually be part of the alliance. We have two simple requirements.

1. Play AQ: We are moving between 2 AQ groups 55 and trying to get to 3AQ groups 553 as we get members. We're trying to go slow and not shake the whole boat. We got about 15 guys that have played together for a couple years now. We have been going between 130 to 170m with 2 AQ groups.

2. Join our WhatsApp group. Unfortunately, we opened the alliance for a bit too long and can't get a few guys into the chat. It is much easier to discuss people moving and why would you not want in chat. If needed turn off/silence notifications unless you directly tagged.

Pretty easy huh. We would ask you play AW, but optional. We move between S2 1 group and g3 2 groups and would like to stay at 2 groups during season. All we ask is for 14 loyalty max per AW. Have fun, but revive your way through if needed. With 1 loyalty revives, why not at least play, explore, and get some rewards. We do ask you place at least 5r4 if possible or higher, but we can help you get there.

Look up alliance FURRR if interested. Provide me ChiliDog1 or Jesusreyes71 with your WhatsApp number first though! Help us with AQ, while we help your account grow...or if you want to slow down from map 7/8 and relax a bit.

Comments

• Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Added one and dropped one. So still looking for a couple.
  • Options
    T_Fighter1T_Fighter1 Posts: 25
    I’m interested in joining your alliance. Although I don’t know if my hero base is high enough. However I would be excited to possibly join your alliance. Please add me in game or anything.

• Options

I’m interested in joining your alliance. Although I don’t know if my hero base is high enough. However I would be excited to possibly join your alliance. Please add me in game or anything.

We would prefer higher, but we will make an exception with requirements stated above.

I will message you in game, but maybe after work. As mentioned 2 requirements are. WhatsApp which I will message you for your number with country code. And 2nd that you can clear a AQ map3 lane of our alliance strength and plan to continue to grow with us. Hopefully you will grow quickly with our size and your activity, progress in story and be able to move up to map 5 one day and provide AW help above 4*.

This is how I started in this alliance 2 years ago, but was about Cavalier at the time.

Thanks!!!
  • Options
    @T_Fighter1 please add me if interested. You have disabled invites.
  • Options
    We have not heard back, so we still have an open spot. Any new Cavs in an inactive alliance ready to grow their account or someone not wanting to run map 7 but still active? Message me in game and then send your WhatsApp number. Thanks.
  • Options
    T_Fighter1T_Fighter1 Posts: 25
    @ChiliDog I have also added you. Hopefully I am still able to join your alliance
  • Options
    We are looking for a couple cav+ map 5 summoners in our 553 setup. Or possibly 1 person with that has two accounts looking to grow both (one 5 and one 3) and play AW with their main acct. Send me invite/message in game withh WhatsApp info required first. Then we will get you into alliance. As per above, join our chat, play AQ. Have fun.
  • Options
    Still looking for 3. If interested message me in game.
  • Options
    TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51

I have two accounts main focus is on mini account have sent u request in game frome my main account

• Options
    We've got the guys in above, but need 2 more. WhatsApp required. 553 AQ. 2 bgs AW. Looking for 2 for map 5 AQ.