**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will we ever get any more opportunities to acquire Weapon X?

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Besides the rng fest that is gifting crystals. I spent an embarrassing amount last year trying to pull him and got shafted, while much newer accounts are running around with awakened 6*s.
I loathe rng.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Probably only gifting events. Otherwise we'd have opportunities at kang and thanos elsewhere by now
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Probably only gifting events. Otherwise we'd have opportunities at kang and thanos elsewhere by now

Buttehrs said:

Wasn't there a Kang units deal not to long ago?
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Would love to acquire him as a 6* wpn_X from unit bundle offer.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

I think so. Wasn't he kinda expensive tho
  • GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

I think so. Wasn't he kinda expensive tho
    Think he was the same price as the vision that came out at the same time that was funnily enough more expensive than the last vision offer.