**UPDATES TO ENLISTMENT GIFTING EVENT:**
To prevent exploitation, we will prevent new Accounts from being able to Gift enlistment crystals. We will also be taking action on those who are using 3rd Party Sellers, Bots and other farms to gift themselves mass amounts of Enlistment Crystals. Lastly, we will be adding an expiration timer to Enlistment Crystals. All unopened Enlistment Crystals will expire on Oct 18 @ 17:00 UTC. For more information, please see this post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346104/updates-to-enlistment-gifting-event

Defiance [Act 4, Cp 2] Magneto

My friend is really struggling on the Magneto fight in Defiance (Act 4 chapter 2). I’m not sure what champion he should use. He has a maxed out 4 star Docter Doom, would that work? He’s also tried with Sorcerer Supreme and Scarlet Witch but he still can’t beat the fight. Does anyone have any tips please?

Comments

• HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 268 ★★
    if he has an awakened warlock or any heal block champ, preferably a champ not tagged as #Metal
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,189 ★★★★★
    Does your friend have a 3-Star Star-Lord?
  • Kazuki_207Kazuki_207 Posts: 33

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,189 ★★★★★

Looks like your friend needs to rank up the champ a little.

kenadroid said:

kenadroid said:

Zesnaru said:

Sorry I've been playing for about a month so I'm kind of a newb here, can anyone help me with my current champs figure out how go beat this guy??

Starlord?
    3* duped starlord was enough for most of us back then. Just have to pop in boosts
    No need boost works too.

• Kazuki_207Kazuki_207 Posts: 33
    Thank you! :smile:
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269

My friend is really struggling on the Magneto fight in Defiance (Act 4 chapter 2). I’m not sure what champion he should use. He has a maxed out 4 star Docter Doom, would that work? He’s also tried with Sorcerer Supreme and Scarlet Witch but he still can’t beat the fight. Does anyone have any tips please?

I beat it at 1st shot using Iron-Man IW.
    Go figure…But, he’s 4* / r5 with sig 25. I struggled big time with Venom just after that.