**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Defiance [Act 4, Cp 2] Magneto

My friend is really struggling on the Magneto fight in Defiance (Act 4 chapter 2). I’m not sure what champion he should use. He has a maxed out 4 star Docter Doom, would that work? He’s also tried with Sorcerer Supreme and Scarlet Witch but he still can’t beat the fight. Does anyone have any tips please?

Comments

• HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 276 ★★
    if he has an awakened warlock or any heal block champ, preferably a champ not tagged as #Metal
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Does your friend have a 3-Star Star-Lord?
  • Kazuki_207Kazuki_207 Posts: 33

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★

Looks like your friend needs to rank up the champ a little.

kenadroid said:

kenadroid said:

Zesnaru said:

Sorry I've been playing for about a month so I'm kind of a newb here, can anyone help me with my current champs figure out how go beat this guy??

Starlord?
    3* duped starlord was enough for most of us back then. Just have to pop in boosts
    No need boost works too.

• Kazuki_207Kazuki_207 Posts: 33
    Thank you! :smile:
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269

My friend is really struggling on the Magneto fight in Defiance (Act 4 chapter 2). I’m not sure what champion he should use. He has a maxed out 4 star Docter Doom, would that work? He’s also tried with Sorcerer Supreme and Scarlet Witch but he still can’t beat the fight. Does anyone have any tips please?

I beat it at 1st shot using Iron-Man IW.
    Go figure…But, he’s 4* / r5 with sig 25. I struggled big time with Venom just after that.