**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Enlistment Broken!

Mystral_77Mystral_77 Posts: 4
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
It’s the forth time in a row my alliance ( skull eaters league) misses aw matchmaking. The message says the alliance was not enlisted for war but We did enlist it and None of the officers changed that setting. Also, I was recording thru the end of enlistment and beginning matchmaking. Eventually, we got the message we were left out…cuz not enlisting on time…BS.
Kabam doesn’t give any specific reply thru ticket and sent me back to the forum!!!
Anyone can help? Is it just for us or other alliances are experiencing the same issue?

Comments

• Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163

It’s the forth time in a row my alliance ( skull eaters league) misses aw matchmaking. The message says the alliance was not enlisted for war but We did enlist it and None of the officers changed that setting. Also, I was recording thru the end of enlistment and beginning matchmaking. Eventually, we got the message we were left out…cuz not enlisting on time…BS.
    Kabam doesn’t give any specific reply thru ticket and sent me back to the forum!!!
    Anyone can help? Is it just for us or other alliances are experiencing the same issue?

Experiencing this for 5 weeks now. Not yet war enlistment undoes itself and makes you miss wars due to it but also aq set up gets erased multiple times and have to enlist over and over before aq starts or you’ll miss out. There’s been war problems glitches in bgs also and placement checks they are erasing and or not allowing to change champs nodes for last 3 hours of placement phase. If don’t do it within 20 hours basically then you’re shat out of luck. Might have to send a new ticket and hope to get someone else as response who will take it seriously. If they are sending you to forums then tag kabam mike and ziti etc.. and get their attention as they sent you here so now what? Sorry this is happening to you but it’s seems to be an ongoing issue since January that they just refuse to fix. Best of luck in resolving this but only way is to enlist nonstop until placement starts. It’s what we have to do war wise and now aq wise too or out enlistment is gone and we miss the next aq and war