**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost with no suicides and synergies?

Is it worth to r3 6* undupped ghost? I am looking for act 6/ 7 100% and villan variant 100%. I dont run suicides and i dont have 5* wasp only 5* antman soo I cant bring synergies to act 6 /7. Any tips Guys? Thanks.

Ghost with no suicides and synergies? 20 votes

Yes
75%
Suros_moonXreissEtjamaMother_FlerkenFiiNCHBen_15455Berlad8JragonMaster170TheBair123ScrubhanDark_hoodsWeTyXImeshmalinda2007Sunstar19Adi_tya0210 15 votes
No
25%
GarloMalreck04Fit_Fun9329Khellendros138DanRose 5 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If you can learn how to get her whole SP2 to crit without synergy shes worth it
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Yes
    100% worth it. Just parry before you do the special 2. This will allow you to dash and phase just as you launch the sp2.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    No
    Guys read the actual post. It’s an unduped ghost. Suicides and synergies can both be excused but sig is of paramount importance imo
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    Yes
    Malreck04 said:

Guys read the actual post. It’s an unduped ghost. Suicides and synergies can both be excused but sig is of paramount importance imo

she can still do content without its just slower
  • Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    Yes
    I have ghost at R3 without suicides.
    i used her a lot in act 7 exploration without synergies and without the dupe.
    only after i explored act 7 i duped her with tech AG.

the dupe is really take her to the next level,but even without the dupe she is an amazing champ and can help you alot in act 6/7 and variant.
    the synergy with wasp is nice to have but not really necessary.

just get to sp2,parry-dash back and immediately throw your special.
    or you can intercept the opponent dash with special.
    when the opponent dash at you,you just need to dash back and immediately throw your special.
  • ShenAbuserShenAbuser Posts: 50
    Thanks guys. Ye i think i am good at using undupped ghost. She carried me as a 4* through act 4/5
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 246
    Yes
    If you can use her good id rank her up
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    No
    I personally wouldn’t do it