**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Are you a struggler unable to go forward in quest

2»

Comments

• Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 109
    No comment
    Because The 6* Fury isn't duped. So the 5* will be able to get to Fury's 2nd life where he does his biggest damage at. That's why the 5* over the 6* right now. But if you awaken the 6* then that will change. And Fury only needs sig 1 to be great.
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 109
    No comment
    For 5.3 just remember to check and see what class you have to use to get past the damage restriction. Farm some potions and revives. I find Act 3.2.4 I think it is gives a revive every time you run the path it's on so do that a few times to build up your revive and potions stash and I think you will be ok. Always remember even when you watch the content on YouTube of all these content creators doing these solos with this massive damage that they have optimal synergy teams and they can rerecord. Sometimes it may take them 20 to 30 fights to get that perfect solo but you don't see all the fails. So don't feel like you can't play because you can't solo whole paths. If every path was meant to be done in a single run of a team then there wouldn't be Revives and Potions. But most of all have fun doing it because at the end of the day it's still a game that's meant to be enjoyed not stress you out. GOOD LUCK YOU GOT THIS😉
  • Options
    TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    No comment
    Hi,

I was Proven for a year and half, got super disappointed with the 2020 gift that went out at Christmas. Made the push for Uncollected that week between Christmas and New Year. Spent a year Uncollected, made the same push to Cav last Christmas. Got TB last night.

From all of this I have gathered that to do the next level of content you need to spend time on it, spend time playing at that level, get used to the ramped up champ interactions, and read the nodes and maybe a website or two. You can't just steamroll Act 5 unless you are best friends with Unitman.

Bring the right champs; there are options, read the nodes, and practise, and want it badly, and you will get there.

3.5.1 was daunting when I first had a go, now that content is mostly easy and I'm looking forward to exploring Act 5. Looking forward to it!

And no, I am not the best, took me nearly two weeks to beat the Grandmaster, over a thousand units, but I had fun and now I am super happy with my account status.

Good luck,
    TrapKill :)
  • Options
    Papillon_NoirPapillon_Noir Posts: 11
    Connect said:

Why is fury so good for the quest n having him ranked up
    As I have a you unduped 6* too

Idk about this quest in particular but , With a duped fury once the clone is destroyed he gains attack and because furious. I used him alot.
  • Options
    TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    No comment
    Uhh, 5.3.1, that is.
    :)
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    Connect said:

Ok I've improved my roster but when I tried act 5 chapter 3 I got up to electro n I was dead so what champs should I put my resources once I collect enough to progress and thanks in advance

Agree with folks urging you to rank Red Mags and Fury.

Also, having immunities for your champs is incredibly helpful as it can save you a lot of unnecessary damage. You have Ultron, Colossus, and Dragon Man, all of whom have double immunities, and they will be useful in future content as well.

If you’re struggling against Electro, Falcon can help you avoid the contact damage once he’s locked on.

Also, make sure you have the right mastery set-up for your champs. If you do rank Mags, Fury and Ultron, consider Deep Wounds, as that will improve their Bleed damage.

Make sure you’re reading the nodes before hand and checking out videos on the paths, and you should be fine. Your roster has a lot of potential options to get through this content.

Hang in there! You got this!
  • Options
    ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Thanks for the words n the very insightful advice relayed to myself so much appreciated I'll try concentrating on ranking up the necessary champs depending on the nodes I need to encounter n also taking into consideration the class disadvange each sector has

I believe my masteries are good as they are pretty balanced to my ability.

Once again thanks n I'll soon get the both mag n fury ranked up to start getting useto them on harder content fighting.
  • Options
    Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    Bruhh, you got better champs than me, when I completed act 5, for electro you can use champs with non contact attack or champ with high energy resistance.
  • Options
    Adam121Adam121 Posts: 47
    edited August 2022
    I’m struggling
    Take a point out of dexterity and put it in parry for longer stun duration also remove the fury buff ones and put them on the third one in attack with the sword below the first brown one
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 905 ★★★
    I’m struggling
    @Connect
    Electro requires non-contact attacks.
    Your Omega Red's tentacle attacks are supposed to work.
    If you are good at dexing, you can dance around until Hyperion gets to SP1 and spam SP1.
    A 5* Hyperion will be a good investment of resources.

Auntm.ai is a good way to check your champs attack types.

Namor is often mentioned, but he requires Sig 200 to work.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    No comment
    Bro I got cav in one day you can do this and you have a 5* and 6* fury I do not have a 5 or 6* fury so you can do it
  • Options
    So how about using falcon n trying dancing around dexing till I get a lock on him as I'll be real I have a cosmic, mutant n mystic 5* awakening stone, I've just been hoarding as I wouldn't know as once upon a time I wanted the mystic for magik, but many other better mystics now n mutant was for if I ever got a iceman which now isn't a top mutant
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    No comment
    I was only uncollected for 1 year and 1 month
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Connect said:

So how about using falcon n trying dancing around dexing till I get a lock on him as I'll be real I have a cosmic, mutant n mystic 5* awakening stone, I've just been hoarding as I wouldn't know as once upon a time I wanted the mystic for magik, but many other better mystics now n mutant was for if I ever got a iceman which now isn't a top mutant

Don’t need to dance around with Falcon. Dash back, hold block, wait until you see Locked On, MLLLM attack, sp1 to get bleeds.

Just need to keep an eye on the timer for when Locked On expires, then avoid Electro until you can do it again.

• Options
    Also quick quest why is a duped mag a decent champ to use
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    I’m struggling

Each quest in 5.3 is class based so unless you use right class champ for what the quest requires, you'll only to 50% damage. It's still doable w/out but it's a slog from what I remember

It is the only Chapter in Act 5 I have 100% explored. I fully agree it is a long time due to the 50% damage unless a certain class. I am Cavalier and want to complete my first run through Act 6, but Act 6 Chapter 2 Quest 1 is my current challenge.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    I’m struggling
    Connect said:

I can't even win the first fight

I feel for you, I'm 100% done exploring that chapter in Act 5, but now have Act 6 Chapter 2 Quest. Keep working at it and you will get it. If you have to work on one path get to know the nodes and the champions. If you have to try going through it and close out and restart if a match on a path doesn't go as you'd expect it.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    No comment
    No because i dont do Main History content without revive/potions to spare, i also priorize timed monthly events with my energy, thats why im 3m rating and i just fully explored act6 last week, exploring 7.1.4 now. I just think using units for potions/revives are a waste, gotta manage your item stash better

I also have 100% Variants and LOL (yes no units, just took years :S )

Havent touched Abyss yet since i dont have a great item stash for that so far
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 317 ★★★
    I’m the best
    Connect said:

I do occasionally fly pass the forum and often you read how some players have good to great champs but still punch below their weight.
    Im uncollected have 2 r2 6* (6 in total) but for the hell of me I can’t even get through the first fight in chapter 3 act 1 so been like 2-3 years uncollected n with the offers exclusive for cav n above really hurts me for being weak in the game.
    How many in my position.

Read the nodes and use champs who fit and not only your best champs. Did most of Act5 with 4* and finished Act 6 without 6*.
  • Options
    DUOCENTODUOCENTO Posts: 43
    Oh, I remember my struggle in acts like it was yesterday!
    When I couldn't play the story mode due to lack of skill, I would go into a side quest and try to break down the maximum difficulty based on my champion roster.
    If you don't have some 5* or 6* champion, don't be sad, download 4*, believe me, they will be useful to you in the future. I'm sure you'll get it right soon.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I’m the best
    The problem for newer to middle players is the game has changed so dramatically from several years ago. Us game old timers didn't have the op champs of today (at least not post 12.0), 6 stars didn't exist and 5 stars were extremely hard to get.

This forced is to learn how to "play" the game. We had to learn how to read nodes, how to use different teams based on best counters, learn to intercept, reparry, etc.

Nowadays, it's not uncommon for players in act 3 getting 5 stars and I've seen several accounts of players in act 4 with multiple 5 stars and even 6 stars. Then add in how many op champs there are in the game today compared to the past.

This allows newer players, or ones who don't play much, to just muscle their way through the first 4-5 acts without really ever learning some key game fundamentals mentioned above. Act 5 is when this usually first becomes a falling issue as act 5 is first story content where you actually have to read, understand and find ways to counter nodes.

This increases in act 6 as specific counters become much more needed, which someone who pulled a 5* Herc while in act 3 and muscled through content doesn't quite understand.
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLE88ANGRYEAGLE88 Posts: 53
    I’m struggling
    Been playing 7 years now and just got Cavalier this year. Some of the content is just to hard for me, or just not worth the effort. I’m still enjoying some stuff, so I play what I like and ignore what I don’t. No pressure.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Connect said:

Also quick quest why is a duped mag a decent champ to use

Reg Magneto, essentially handles 1/3 of the entire game and he makes it look easy. He's also decent for other matchups where he can armor break or bleed. He destroys all things tagged metal (exception Nimrod, but he's not in Act 5/6).

Parry, hold heavy a bit to double your prowess and then release to smack them and build your power. Keep doing this and get to an SP3 with 30-40 prowess and they are dead right then or soon after with the bleed ticking.

Also, he's 90% bleed immune so if you're running willpower (at least 1 point - you should be), he'll take minimal damage in most cases if you need someone with bleed immunity. His play style doesn't require a lot of dashing back anyway (for things like bleed paths).

And he does NOT need to be duped to get that Magnetism benefit against metal champs that shreds them with an SP3. However, the dupe is nice as it increases his heavy attack with EXTRA energy damage and, at the same time, reduces his incoming damage taken. The SP3 damage will be huge whether he's duped or not and that's his main bread and butter.

EDIT****
    Forgot to mention the Ability Accuracy Reduction on metal champs too. Basically, he shuts down metal champs like DarkHawk (when he goes invisible, Magneto won't miss). And any champs that are metal and have regen (whether in their kit or from a node), will be shut off from doing this. Tack on the right masteries and that regen, actually turns to degen and they can melt that way too.
  • Options
    I tried going to clear the path but once I got to storm the degen hurt me but I was only 1 fight away from Mordo so things are looking great as the advice you helpful people are giving is working.

I basically just need to improve a fraction more n crossbone was great against both antman n electro