**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Can we get a punching dummy

CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
There are so many characters in the game and so many different abilities and synergies, but the issue is there's no proper punching dummy, there's rol winter soldier but sometimes he dies before you can properly test a character, also it'd be helpful to have a dummy you can customize with different node combinations and stuff to hone your skill on, it just doesn't make sense to me on why there isn't one

Comments

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You can try rol wolverine
  • ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    Ceder said:

There are so many characters in the game and so many different abilities and synergies, but the issue is there's no proper punching dummy, there's rol winter soldier but sometimes he dies before you can properly test a character, also it'd be helpful to have a dummy you can customize with different node combinations and stuff to hone your skill on, it just doesn't make sense to me on why there isn't one

I've been wanting this for so long. There is absolutely nowhere I can test my Colossus to his fullest capabilities, only a dummy with a billion hp would allow me to test him properly.
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Ceder said: