**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Carina be the final boss?

Do you think Carina will be the final boss of the story content?

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Probably not since she's appeared to be an ally for quite some time now
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★
    Galactus may be the Act 8 boss, but there’s also Entropy/Chronoserpent who seem to be in play. I could also see that as being the Book 2 boss in its entirety way down the line.

But no, I don’t see Carina being a boss fight in the near future. Way down the line, possibly. Some kind of corrupted version of her could totally be an adversary and a fun fight considering the flavor text for when she uses her powers in the story (lots of ISO manipulation and messing with the fabric of the Battlerealm. Very cool animation potential there).
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Depends on how the story continues
  • Grudge_IgorGrudge_Igor Posts: 39
    Right now we can’t really tell but it’s seeming like Galactus is more of the Event Quest Big Boss that will come to head and the Chronoserpent is the Story Based Threat we I’ll be dealing with.

Also seems like we will be getting Galactus raids once all of the Galacti truly make an appearance, something that seems like October/November will be the month for that. Then we will get the Alliance War and Quest update, more so Quest though. Just my educated thoughts.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Interesting thoughts and ideas.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Carina has always been portrayed as a benevolent, morally positive person. However, the summoner happily attacks anyone and everyone in their path, violently beating all who dare oppose them. Maybe Carina realizes that the summoner is the true power in the battlerealm, and tries to put an end to our reign of terror
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

Carina has always been portrayed as a benevolent, morally positive person. However, the summoner happily attacks anyone and everyone in their path, violently beating all who dare oppose them. Maybe Carina realizes that the summoner is the true power in the battlerealm, and tries to put an end to our reign of terror

Now that’s an interesting idea
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Very cool animation potential there).

Another way of saying incredibly annoying special attacks
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,206 ★★★★★
    Nah, mutliverse got new kangs.
    So expect atleast 10-20 variants of kang.