**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Eop rewards - the wait is torture

2»

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

9 more days... Anyway we can claim the rewards sooner?

If you can make it to the International Space Station, spending the next nine days there will allow you to claim the rewards about 0.35 milliseconds sooner, due to the combined effects of relativistic time dilation.

This might be cancelled out by the slightly higher internet ping times there, so you will probably want to return to Earth just before the rewards release and claim them on the ground, near an internet backbone hub.
    Depending on how much you earn, it might cost a bit too much to fly to the ISS. Flights to Vancouver don’t cost too much. Just go to the door, and sign into the computer system as “Kabam Michael.” Once you’re in, you can give yourself the rewards
    He’s only Kabam Michael when his mother is angry with him.
  • Options
    GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    While we're at it can I get the exploration rewards for act 7 on my alt account and I'll do the actual questing later
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    While I can appreciate that there may be some thought around how valuable the EOP rewards are / having only so much available so quickly...

Eternaty of Pain really is Eternity of Waiting around for the next round and Eternity of Waiting for Rewards.

If it isn't possible to get rewards in the milestones (like might be done with many objectives)... it would be nice to shorten the wait, and have "week 5" only be 2 weeks, with no "break week" making it only a 6 week cycle instead of 8?
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Just be patient. It’ll come eventually.