**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicide masteries: 2 questions

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi folks,
I wanted to unlock suicide masteries and i have 2 questions for you:
1) the mastery "coagulate" is fundamental? And if the answer is yes, i need to unlock it at 3 or at 1 is right?
2) the mastery "glass cannon" makes any difference at 1 or at 3 for the interaction of the mastery "willpower" when the suicides are up?
Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    1) Not necessarily but very nice to have. I run it at 3/3 at all times, just makes a ton of non bleed immunes a lot more usable. But there are also some champs like Omega and Mags that have a 90% resistance and if you just wanna bump that up to 100%, 1 point is all you need.

2) Not worth it imo. Any benefit you get from willpower is just health that you're missing cuz of glass canon and the extra attack rating doesn't do much since it's already so inflated by suicides. There are better investments
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    max glass cannon is quite important I’m sure if you want to offset the liquid courage damage so that you’re taking little to no damage other than recoil after the bleed
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

max glass cannon is quite important I’m sure if you want to offset the liquid courage damage so that you’re taking little to no damage other than recoil after the bleed

Is it? I only run one point and the offset between poison and willpower is something like 10 hit points per tick on my 6*.