**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sell alpha 2

Why can't I sell alpha 2 to get alpha 3 fragment? I have about 30 expiring without use

Comments

• Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    yeah i dont think that would be a great idea, same with selling tier 5 basic for tier 6 basic frags, that would mean that even uncollected could get a rank 4 if they waited long enough
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    May be just sell for gold.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Several times I thought I might have to let a t2 alpha expire and there were times I didn't open any AQ crystals because I didn't want to get more T2 alphas, but I've never actually let one expire. Planning and resource management is important.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Vesgon said:

Why can't I sell alpha 2 to get alpha 3 fragment? I have about 30 expiring without use

The most literally correct answer to your question is because Kabam doesn't have it as an in game option. I answered your question so hope that helps!
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 757 ★★★
    well... you can now buy t5b, t4cc, or whatever else it is you are missing in the new catalyst store.

use your glory appropriately (hope you aren't buying "cheap t2a"), and if you get the sigil... trade it for T5B until you've rebalanced.

There is always something you will have too much of, and something you will need (gold, iso, a catalyst... sometimes a champion (looking at you t1-2b/cc)... but then the economy shift, or there is an event that gives you a bunch of 2 stars... and things then shift to the next limiting factor.

While frustrating one you get in this situation... it is avoidable if you plan in advance. I know I had some similar issues when exploring act 6 /there was so much t2a on the path, it through off my balance, and it took a solid 6 weeks to correct, and I could have chosen instead to slow down my exploration / do something else.
  • GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    How in the world people have over 10-15 in their overflow is beyond me let alone nearly 30. That's wholly on you, I consistently have about 6 t2a and t5b in my overflow, and bunches of champs.sat at R2/r3 level 1 just to use them. But never expire.
  • VesgonVesgon Posts: 20
    edited August 2022
    I have a lot of alpha 2 because of the act 6 exploration. I think the reward is very unbalanced and left me in this situation!