**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is aegon worth generic awaken and rank 4?

TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have prestige problem and 3-4 gem. Cant see myself putting 200 sigs into my shang chi or nick fury. Need to use 3-4 skill gem with prestige in mind

ALL THIS considering its written CHAPTER 1 on gauntlet meaning more gauntlets in future
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Idk about ranking up aegon.

He’s pretty low on the prestige list for skill R4s. Shang is 6th at max sig. Plus his sig is fun.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    1. He is 100% worth a generic gem. His sig is one of the most important for champion use, up there with Nick Fury. He also really makes good use of high sig.

2. I would hesitate to rank him up to like R4 just because he might actually be less useful for all of his utility purposes in Quests. Aegon is a weird case (similar to Guilly 2099) where having a lower ranked version allows to you to more easily ramp him up, which accesses more damage and much more utility earlier in quests.

Solution: if you only ever plan to use him for things like Gauntlet and Abyss, you might as well rank him as high as you can. If you ever plan to use him for Story content and/or SQ or stuff like that, then honestly leaving him at like R2 might be advisable.

Or: do what you want.