**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Ghost or Omega Red?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Need suggestion for R3:
Ghost (Sig 30) or Omega Red (Sig 140)
For overall game?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    If no suicides then maybe Ghost. If suicides then coin-flip. I feel that over time the game has gotten more complicated for the likes of Ghost but I only recently pulled the 5* and passed up the option to awaken my Omega because I never run suicides. I'd personally go Ghost
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    I'd say Omega because it seems like you've invested in him more and use him more (since he's sig 140)
  • Options

Ghost if you're comfortable playing her

I get uncomfortable with the AI sometimes. I dash back with Ghost to bait specials but opponent just hold block :'(
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Definitely ghost✅
  • Options

I'd say Omega because it seems like you've invested in him more and use him more (since he's sig 140)

I was lucky with Mutant sig stones! And I love OR's animations. But he is dependent on Parry Heavy playstyle and needs DPX/Sab synergy. So I am bit confused.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ghost does cover more ground but omega is a very good rank up if you want to
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Ghost if you're comfortable playing her

I get uncomfortable with the AI sometimes. I dash back with Ghost to bait specials but opponent just hold block :'(
    In which content? I run Ghost all the time and don't have any issues with the AI except in ROL.

Also if phase times out, just parry, heavy and start again.