**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Over due QOL

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
when going into the solo/alliance event objectives, when clicking the claim button, why does it not scroll all the way down to the claimable prize? it scrolls automatically for a few objectives then stops short of the claimable prize, literally just CLAIM :D

sorry if this comes off as a bit of a rant but not sure why clicking claim doesnt claim rather shows you the milestones then you still have to scroll and click claim yet again...

another thing. why is it when you first click on one of the objectives it first tells you you havent hit the max amount of points rather than just show you the milestones
to avoid all this i tend to just do the objectives, refresh the game, and the next time i log in they are all in the stash claimable tab(all objectives and claimable stuff ends up there)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    I believe they tried to fix this in a previous patch and it just didn't work for whatever reason but it it's not this is the first time this has been brought up and I agree that if scrolling is a reoccurring and unfortunately annoying issue, they might want to consider some option to either auto claim or come up with a new display system that makes it easier to scroll down to the milestones.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    It’s only really annoying for me with the Summoner Camp rewards
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Riptide said:

Just close the game, go back in and claim them from the stash instead
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Yeah, I usually just leave them until I claim a handful at once from the stash

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

That's longer than just scrolling to the milestone you are claiming 🤷‍♂️😂
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yes. This frustrates so much
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★

A lot of things in this game can be way more streamlined. Auto-claim should be in as many aspects of the game as possible.

I would argue slightly with this because often resource management relies on a Summoner actually being aware of the resources they are acquiring. Some people even leave these rewards unclaimed on purpose to limit overflow and the need to sell resources before they expire. SA is different because the actual achievement is claimed but the rewards aren’t.

In an ideal world, all of the different auto-claim features could be customizable to the summoner, but that’s a bit too much work for it to be feasible. It would also be hard to get people to agree on what to be auto-claimed.
  • Options

A lot of things in this game can be way more streamlined. Auto-claim should be in as many aspects of the game as possible.

I would argue slightly with this because often resource management relies on a Summoner actually being aware of the resources they are acquiring. Some people even leave these rewards unclaimed on purpose to limit overflow and the need to sell resources before they expire. SA is different because the actual achievement is claimed but the rewards aren’t.

In an ideal world, all of the different auto-claim features could be customizable to the summoner, but that’s a bit too much work for it to be feasible. It would also be hard to get people to agree on what to be auto-claimed.
    @SanDiegoFontaine 100% agree with squirrel, when kabam was giving out the weekly aq compensation i was able to make most rewards last by a month and a half longer than most people who claimed as soon as they saw it in their claim box. i even had some people finish most items before the next week was given and i still had 2-3 unclaimed compensations. its a matter of which area need auto claim or just a quicker version of claiming
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 325 ★★
    At least autoclaim everything right before it expires and would be lost
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 325 ★★
    Also when using revives and health potions if you have some in overflow it would be cool if they were claimed automatically from the overflow, so you don't have to go back from the quest to inventory, claim then an then go back to the quest.
  • Options
    Dmc1990Dmc1990 Posts: 40
    Being able to adjust individually the mastery points instead of having to reset the whole tree. Masteries are due for a overhaul anyhow
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    This will be addressed in Version 36.3. The Claim Button should take you to the correct spot when the fix goes out. Thanks for the suggestion!
  • Options

This will be addressed in Version 36.3. The Claim Button should take you to the correct spot when the fix goes out. Thanks for the suggestion!

yo!!! this is amazing news! cant wait to see it in action. appreciate the voices being heard <3