**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Venomized Champ

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
With the new "Iron Doom" champion coming to the game next month, I thought it would interesting to bring up the topic of the venomized champs in this game. So far we have Knull, Venom, Venompool, Venom the Duck, Symbiot Supreme, Agent Venom and Symbiot Spider-Man... I believe that's all of them.

My question to you all is: Who Would You Like To See Kabam Venomize?

Favorites of mine would be Wolverine, Hulk, Doom or even Iron Man.
How about you?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★

Iron Doom?

What did I miss?

It's actually Infamous Iron Man, but he totally gives off a Doom vibe. LOL.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Red Goblin is another one to your list.
    Anti-Venom could be considered another one.
    altavista said:

Red Goblin is another one to your list.
    Anti-Venom could be considered another one.

You're right... Carnage too at that rate.
    Buttehrs said:

Would still prefer God emperor doom over infamous iron man

I'm not familiar with any alternate Doctor Doom. Maybe we'll get him too one day.
    Jaded said:

Venomized Thor

That would be cool
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    venom groot, venom hulk, venom wolverine, venom strange. there are plenty of options

venom groot, venom hulk, venom wolverine, venom strange. there are plenty of options

Venom Groot just sounds awesome. Personally, I'd like to see them buff Groot first, but it's not like Kabam is gonna take any of our suggestions anyway. How about Venom Abomination?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Venom bwcv, with different 3 immunities, degen, shock and cold snap?
    SandeepS said:

Venom bwcv, with different 3 immunities, degen, shock and cold snap?

That would be cool. I like the ability switch.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Rookiie said:

TheExit27 said:

Buttehrs said:

Would still prefer God emperor doom over infamous iron man

I'm not familiar with any alternate Doctor Doom. Maybe we'll get him too one day.

Best way to get familiar with him @ TheExit27 :

[image above]

@ Buttehrs Once in a while I would wonder if we would get God Emperor Doom. I would tell myself it would be a stretch if we ever got any variation of Doom, so you can imagine my excitement once we got the leaks …
    Downright coldest Doom panel in any comic ever. God Emperor Doom and the whole Battleworld concept would be awesome in MCOC
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    A Venomized Joe Fixit would be really cool. Imagine a symbiote Hulk in a freaking suit.

Hit-Monkey would be interesting. I don't know if we'd get a huge symbiote monkey or a tiny one. I think both could be really cool. I think the same would be true if Rocket Racoon got the symbiote.

Punisher had the Venom symbiote in a What If? story. That could be a really cool champion.

If Mojo got the symbiote, we'd get a new #1 Ugly Mug contender and I'd be here for it.
    I'd really love a Venomized version of Iron Man or some Iron Character.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★

We technically already have that in Superior Iron Man since that suit is supposed to be based on symbiote DNA or something. I don't remember exactly how it was constructed but it's something like that. I would love to see a proper buff to him, utilizing that fact.
    edited August 2022
    Ercarret said:

We technically already have that in Superior Iron Man since that suit is supposed to be based on symbiote DNA or something. I don't remember exactly how it was constructed but it's something like that. I would love to see a proper buff to him, utilizing that fact.
    The suit isn't actually a symbiote he just studied the biology and applied it to his suit design making it a liquid metal that could instantly harden on contact.

(Edit it is actually partially symbiote but I meant it in the way where the symbiote needs a host to survive type thing)

Ercarret said:

The suit isn't actually a symbiote he just studied the biology and applied it to his suit design making it a liquid metal that could instantly harden on contact.

(Edit it is actually partially symbiote but I meant it in the way where the symbiote needs a host to survive type thing)
    I had no idea that was the case. I always thought it was peculiar that he wasn't #metal.
    Looking up his in-game info, he indeed has "a liquid suit of adaptive armor based off the cosmic entities known as symbiotes" as you said. IMO it would be cooler if they did a venomized version of him instead of the symbotic suit.
    But still, let's not overlook that he (OG Iron Man & Superior Iron Man) should be buffed first and foremost.
    Ercarret said:

A Venomized Joe Fixit would be really cool. Imagine a symbiote Hulk in a freaking suit.

Hit-Monkey would be interesting. I don't know if we'd get a huge symbiote monkey or a tiny one. I think both could be really cool. I think the same would be true if Rocket Racoon got the symbiote.

Punisher had the Venom symbiote in a What If? story. That could be a really cool champion.

If Mojo got the symbiote, we'd get a new #1 Ugly Mug contender and I'd be here for it.

All of these are cool ideas

It will 100% be Gwenom.

Nice!!
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Would also like a venom deadpool and name it dead venom. Would be deadpool body with venom skin. Heal when hit, random buff which pops up every 10 seconds or so.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,006 ★★★★
    I want it to be a symbiote carrying the symbol of Knull on its face
    So like God Carnage or Venomized Miles morales.
    I'd like to see a Purgatory that is taken over by either Carnage or Knull but still have some control.
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Going with Kabam themes number one would be Gwenom. Another option I would think of is like a venomized Guillotine. Sorta goes with the Blood and Venom Variant, plus G2099 was a Kabam original so another Guillotine original would be cool
  • DBLR_989DBLR_989 Posts: 19
    Dylan Brock (Venom)