Incursions needs to be updated

The_2nd_collectorThe_2nd_collector Member Posts: 93
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Decided to play incursions today and while I was checking out the nodes my partner should take down I accidentally clicked on the same path he had moved to
I don't know why the game allows a move like that knowing fully well you can't move an inch after someone has used the node and since there's no "undo last move" option like in AQ and AW I have to quit and wait 5 days to use the champs I never used

I feel kabam should add the undo last move to incursions because of accidents like this and the cool down time for champs should be changed based on how many zones they went through
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Archdemon_Archdemon_ Member Posts: 632 ★★
    Sector 7 zone 1 with those champs - you should have been able to just follow him down the path and still complete the room.

Sometimes , if I've got the right champ and boosts activated etc, I will tell my partner to follow me if they're low on health and wont manage a path, just to get 1 more zone out of the match-up
  • The_2nd_collectorThe_2nd_collector Member Posts: 93

Sector 7 zone 1 with those champs - you should have been able to just follow him down the path and still complete the room.

Sometimes , if I've got the right champ and boosts activated etc, I will tell my partner to follow me if they're low on health and wont manage a path, just to get 1 more zone out of the match-up

I tried to but it didn't work. It just shows the loading icon thing at the bottom of the screen then stops I can't move forward or backward