**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Main thing that will prevent spending on offers

13»

Comments

• Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

xNig said:

I hope the vegetables and meat I bought have no expiry too.

An item is an item, regardless of whether you purchased it with units or cash or vouchers. Segregating them means a further clutterfest of the already clutterful item screen.

Ridiculous analogy. Bringing food into a conversation about a digital item

I was warned the forum was toxic and full of trolls
    You just refuse to accept views that are different from yours.
    So does everyone else on the forum including you. That’s why people post arguments and counter arguments on posts.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    I thought this game used to have a “restore purchases” function in the settings menu.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

It would be a great QOL improvement If we could refresh the stash expiry time back to the original
    Amount for an amount of gold (since that’s all we get for selling them) or maybe a low amount of units. As we already paid money for them.

This is not to nit pick your language, but since Kabam actually has a QoL program they've mentioned in the past it is important to note that your request would not be considered a QoL request that the QoL team would be allowed to work on, because allowing a player to keep things in their stash indefinitely that the game otherwise intends to expire - because if things aren't going to expire that's essentially having unlimited inventory which goes against the intent of the stash in the first place - is a game economy-changing request.

I'm not saying it is an inherently invalid request. Just something the QoL team would not be able to address in any form.
    I think most people are disagreeing because they think dna is speaking against the idea, but this is actually incredibly accurate, also why knowing whether mastery 2.0 is just a QOL update or not can give us a bunch of insight reading within the lines.
  • Options
    Rick_1Rick_1 Posts: 62
    If the offer states the expiry date on purchased items then I guess it’s up to the consumer to decide, if it doesn’t then that’s a problem
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    All they have to do is increase the amount we can hold by 5. I think that would be a reasonable request and one that would be a QoL improvement. I dont think we should be able to keep them indefinitely though, kinda removes the whole idea of having a stash and managing it
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Don't know why no one asked the OP to buy less
    I mean you already would be whale at this point if you are spending so much money on game
    You already might be having all the obtainable characters
    So why should you even bother buying you can just save for featureds as you would be having the desirable champs obtainable from crystals
    Resource management has been a problem but spending money is completely on you and not seeing what else is coming with what you are buying is a mistake on your part and maybe a lack of knowledge of what resources you have.

Edit: also, me telling you all this in no way means that I support this policy of Kabam
    They can just issue a new type of crystal that contains only arena boosts and energy refills and can be bought only with the buyable deals
    As for those who might say that this will be impossible
    They gave us guaranteed platinum pool crystals so it is quite possible
    This is the Best way that I can think of right now to get around the problem
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    Use them or don’t buy them. I don’t know where you bought those boosts. If they were form monthly quest completion, you could bought them without using real money. Also, you could have just waited to complete the quest until you need boosts. Why did you buy them when you knew they were going to the stash? To me it’s just poor planning.