She-Hulk Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Wong got himself a hottie. Although she aint that bright lol
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    I'm awaiting the triumphant entry of Leap Frog
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

Good episode, but Jeez Maddisyn was annoying.

2 N and 1 Y but it's not where you think😂
    lol what did that even mean though?
  • Tempest_024Tempest_024 Member Posts: 107

Good episode, but Jeez Maddisyn was annoying.

2 N and 1 Y but it's not where you think😂
    lol what did that even mean though?
    I think most would think the Y is at another spot. Like Maddyson.
    ahh so just that simple lol ok cool
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I hope we get some more action/fight sequences (with the Wrecking Crew, Titania) and other villains which hopefully are introduced.

There were certain aspects of the episode which are honestly very creepy, for example Jen Walters has a pic of Captain America's rear as her picture on her phone.

The character of Maddisyn was honestly annoying.

Curious if the character Donny Blaze will be used in future projects or if he is meant to hint toward other characters coming down the road.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★
    MigAce said:

Perhaps I'm from another universe and am experiencing the mandela effect, but this show is pretty bad so far. Guess i just miss the talented writers from days past. Probably won't watch ep.3

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/g28438966/mandela-effect-examples/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=arb_ga_ghk_m_bm_prog_org_usx_g28438966&gclid=Cj0KCQjwyOuYBhCGARIsAIdGQRPU2wpev7nLYuheXwsYnlJaNYYGbxp1j__eY6iuuT5hzbrChT1sM00aAjcdEALw_wcB

Maybe in your universe, Madela Effect has a different meaning.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,172 ★★★★★

I'm awaiting the triumphant entry of Leap Frog
    you mean Frog Man.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★

I was dumb in the first 5 minutes and thought they kept saying Johnny Blaze, who is Ghost Rider, instead of Donny

But it was supposed to be a reference to Ghost Rider.
  • Chubz_30Chubz_30 Member Posts: 51
    WONGERS + MADISYNN = ♥️🥂🧙🏽‍♂️💃🏻
  • Musha27Musha27 Member Posts: 120
    edited September 2022
    lol🤣
  • Musha27Musha27 Member Posts: 120
    edited September 2022
    best duo yet😂 #wongers
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Member Posts: 1,316 ★★★★★
    Just got around to watching Episode 4...this takes the cake as the dumbest and worst MCU content. I'm 100% out now. Only going to watch the Daredevil scenes when the season is over. Hopefully the show doesn't ruin Daredevil like they've ruined the title of Sorcerer Supreme by having Wong be a such a joke of a character.

Whoever is writing this stuff must still be in high school. It's terribad.
    I wonder how long will it be before we see an alliance with the name… The Avongers?

LMFAO, 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Titania, damn baby, you 0-2 right now. I wonder what evil plan will she plan next against She Hulk?
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    I really want She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel to meet. It seems like Ms. Marvel's fandom and She-Hulk's fourth wall breaking could be hilarious together.

As for the series itself, I'm loving it. Today's episode was a ton of fun.
    Pug and Nikki trading favors and going on costume-finding adventures together was awesome.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★

Honestly when they mentioned they knew a guy who made superhero costumes I thought they'd bring back Melvin Potter from the Netflix Daredevil series. Kinda disappointed but it's okay.

I rly liked Melvin, and wanted him back too, but i dont think he would fit the narrative, since he was basically a slave of Fisk. I liked the way they did it, cant wait for the helmet guy to show up...
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    I have liked She-Hulk up through Episode 4, but Episode 5 was not very entertaining. Could have just had the costume designer scene and still had the same character development.

Starting to feel like this show is just "about She-Hulk" and not really "She-Hulk's show."

They had to bring in so many supporting characters.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    these weekly episodes suck, wish we could watch it all at once

i mean ffs, this show s eps are short af
    My Post Endgame Disney+ TV Rankings ....

1 Wandavision
    2 What If
    3 Loki
    4 FAWS
    5 Hawkeye
    6. MoonKnight
    7. She Hulk
    8. Ms Marvel

My Post Endgame Disney+ Movie Rankings ....

1. Dr. Strange 2
    2. No Way Home

Shang Chi, Eternals, Thor Love & Thunder .. not worth any numbers .. .they can each claim the bottom.

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I liked most of the humor in the first few episodes. But episode 5 was saved by the daredevil mask. We could have skipped this entire episode and no one would have noticed.

The only thing I do not like is all the hate against middleaged white men. When she got hired there was a group laughing. And automatically they all had no skill and didn`t have to do anything to get their high paying jobs? Episode 5 brought that back between She-Hulk and the other lawyer. Being a white middleaged men does not make you incompetent. Being incompetent makes you incompetent.

I just hope the last couple of episeds have some form of weight to them. So you actually feel like it got something done by the end of it.