**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How would you spend your hard-earned Valor

MCCXVIMCCXVI Posts: 192
edited November 2017 in General Discussion

How would you spend your hard-earned Valor 109 votes

T1A
5%
RB6942Delta_14GoogleplexianSpiritOfVengeanceMr_mc_person34Tempest 6 votes
T2A
23%
Stara99NevvBRektorPalanthraxNoob_2yrsTheLazyKingNico010915Crazybaca2323FabiusBRStark7989rozerosNitrocurseSuperman69SpeedbumpGruftygrud9eApacheAlCapone2727FrodoT_Baggins1haunted_memory 26 votes
T4B
7%
YellsomeItay1234212Ravenrob_33TxAggie17TROUBL3DAnonymous346GrimmbearKenshio 8 votes
T4C
63%
GroundedWisdomDL864Drakon56MegaSkater67staksfu_koraxHULK_BREAKChevy2g3Goken2345PiviotDanicb94GaseousClayMrbeast6000AsukiraVibraniumSuit1EgeCXillymanwSWeaponX_LivingDeadGirlJmoneysteck 69 votes

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    T4C or T4B at my stage...
    T1As are easy now,I need to work on them r4 4*s and r2 5*s,lol.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    T4B
    Pressed the wrong one...
    I meant t4c
  • Four star crystal
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    T4C or T4B at my stage...
    T1As are easy now,I need to work on them r4 4*s and r2 5*s,lol.

Oh well,I'll just go for a 4* Crystal!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    T4C
    Personally I'll go for probably at least 2 T4cc as these are what I need the most
    T1a is easy to get, no point to spent it with valor
    T2a is precious, however T4cc is more urgently needed for me right now
    4* crystal is not hard to get especially if we are active
    5* crystal is tempting, however I'll still try to get some from arena grinding instead of using my valor
    I'm not too keen on the potion and revive, already bought some using units during one of the good deal few weeks ago

However, diff ppl may have diff need to fulfill their progress
    here's a good summary from Joel Line in a glance

f2nqu5v84hbf.jpg
  • T4C
    If I can get that much
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    T2A
    T2a. Need one more for my 4th 5* rank 4
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    None of the above?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    T4C
    I'm probably going to grab a T4CC and a 4*, if I have time. Busy month.
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Personally I'll go for probably at least 2 T4cc as these are what I need the most
    5* crystal is tempting, however I'll still try to get some from arena grinding instead of using my valor
    I'm not too keen on the potion and revive, already bought some using units during one of the good deal few weeks ago

f2nqu5v84hbf.jpg

From that graphic, it seems that it won't even be possible to get enough valor to reach the buy limit of most of the higher end items in the valor store....does Kabam not know how to math or do you think there will be bonus valor sources later in the month?
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    5 star shards are WAYYYY overpriced. It should be 2.5k instead of 1k for that amount of valor
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    5 star shards
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Where is the option to buy abomination some decent pants aound here lol
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    T4C
    T4CC.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    T4C
    Logic dictates that you spend it on T4CC, regardless of anything else.

It is the rarest resource of all.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    T4C
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »

f2nqu5v84hbf.jpg

From that graphic, it seems that it won't even be possible to get enough valor to reach the buy limit of most of the higher end items in the valor store....does Kabam not know how to math or do you think there will be bonus valor sources later in the month?

They can't even get the valor reward to display correctly on the Test of Valor completion notification, you think they thought that far ahead?

The limit was set to prevent players from progressing too fast, causing them to lose potential future revenue.

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    T2A
    1× T2A 3600
    1 x T2A 720
    1 x 5* shards 1000
    1 x 5* shards 250
    1 x T4cc.

I think that would cost around 3M valor. If i'm left with anything, i'd buy single AQ revives and more 720 T2A shards / 250 5* ones.
    (T4b and T1a are available in glory store so i won't waste valor on them)
  • Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    t4ccs if i am bothered
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    T4C
    And a 4* crystal, pretty stacked on t4cc:s already, have plenty of champs but i have a shortage of gold :smiley:
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Logic dictates that you spend it on T4CC, regardless of anything else.

It is the rarest resource of all.

Not if you are in a good alliance that does AQ.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Sorry guys...but not as excited about this as some. 600k in Valor if you grind through and snag every achievement? I feel again like I always do with Kabam's pricing...all wrong! Too high!
    Feel like they want to play us to death sometimes...for practically nothing.
    So I pick a choice not given. I'm using.them for the 3 stars. Min 55 shards at 100 percent dupe if one of my 27 99s comes up its 110 and if it isn't that the duped 3 is 8 signatures closer to being a a complete shard machine. I hear how 3s are unimportant anymore...well they are very useful for producing 4 star crystals and I max all but my arena crossover ringers at level 1. For useless I get a lot out of them and I have max 3s how are stronger than thier 4 star counterpart at 3/30...so not abandoning my stable. And I will be playing less and getting far less stressed out and disappointed than most.of you.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    TBH, "none of the above" would be my vote under the current game conditions, I'm leaning heavily towards using the valor for acquiring all the boosts they offer.
    All cats and shards are obtainable without any extra difficulty from before nor a necessity to spend units, and from what Kabam has eluded to, possibly less difficult in the near future.

Why boosts? some might ask. Reason is fairly simple for me.
    We currently have 3 options for acquiring them. One, with units or loyalty. Second, rewards from alliance events(which are few and far apart). 3rd, crystals(alliance, war victor, challenger, greater solo) which are slightly better odds than not losing a war to an oppenent with higher defender rating. Lol
    And with the confirmation made by kabam that using boosts prior to placing defenders in war is in fact encouraged to do and that the PI increase gained will be reflected in the overall D rating calculations for points, I felt it best to stock up rather than have to purchase with units or loyalty. I dont particularly want to spend over 100 units per AW match just to try and have a chance at winning(since the opponent will undoubtedly be using boosts also).
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    T2A
    T2a. Looking to r5 my 5* SL as soon as the t5 basics are available from 5.4 but need 2 more t2a
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    gold crystals of course!
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    In vegas at the stripclub