**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A little Star Lord buff

HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 280 ★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Combo Shield.

Need I say more?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    He’s good enough the way he is, if you disagree, go with guillotine 99
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    That’d be nice

what I really wish is that you were able to choose the effect off of the special 2
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Combo Shield.

Need I say more?

Just add Aegon to the team. Then you have 2 combo based ramp up champs that get a combo shield once per fight.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    No buff! Just a synergy maybe, if there isnt one already

(his PI could be a bit better tough)

edit: @Fabwizi suggestion seems interesting
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    If Star Lord could choose whichever effect his Element Gun inflicted reliably, I think he'd be a bit overpowered. That's a decent Power Drain/Shock effect, after all; especially with a decent combo count to boost the Shock damage.

Plus I think a bit of unreliability is part of his charm!

Short buff:
    Element Gun:
    Star Lord cycles through the settings on his Element Gun as he strikes with Light Attacks. The Element gun is unable to fire the same element twice in succession: it will initially cycle though four options, and after first being fired, it will cycle through the remaining three options.
    Regardless of Star Lord's best efforts, there is a 5% chance for the gun to misfire at random from the other available options.
    • Water - Power Burn 33% of the opponent's Maximum Power. This attack also removes up to five stacks of Prowess.
    • Air - Shock the opponent for 5492 damage over six seconds. 60% chance to Stun opponents who are not immune to Shock for 2.5 seconds.
    • Fire - Incinerate the opponent for 5492 damage over ten seconds. This removes Perfect Block, and reduces the opponent's Block proficiency by 50%.
    • Earth - Armour Break the opponent (inflict three stacks of Armour Break, each removing a stack of Armour Up, and reducing Armour Rating by 670, lasting ten seconds). Earth setting inflicts Physical damage - other settings inflict Energy damage.
    This would give him better access to two types of DoT, Prowess removal, and Physical or Energy damage depending on the Opponent's resistances. But it would retain a bit of unpredictability/unreliability, and take a bit of skill/attention to maximise effectiveness.

Long version of a buff: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1839357/#Comment_1839357