**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Do you think i can reach cav?

_Dxniel_Dxniel Posts: 24
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Im wondering if i could got cav with those champs or maybe i have to rank them up.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    You have the champs to reach Cav for sure. 5.3 through 6.1 introduces new problems (nodes) to deal with, and some of them cause you to adapt your playstyle or learn new skills. If you start to struggle look into online guides, easy paths, champ breakdowns etc.

Feeling like you always need better champs can slow down your development. You did a nice job with rankups - you have a good team - go get Cav!
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Yeah you probably can
    After looking at that picture I will only spell Aarkus’ name as Visione from now on
  • _Dxniel_Dxniel Posts: 24
    Xguard77 said:

You have the champs to reach Cav for sure. 5.3 through 6.1 introduces new problems (nodes) to deal with, and some of them cause you to adapt your playstyle or learn new skills. If you start to struggle look into online guides, easy paths, champ breakdowns etc.

Feeling like you always need better champs can slow down your development. You did a nice job with rankups - you have a good team - go get Cav!

Thanks man, i always watch videos to do my rankups, i struggle with gettings my catas, iso and gold, so i only rank up the best, i will search some videos to get cav. Thanks bro

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    your roaster 100% you depends on skill lvl. if you are still fairly new, or havent improved playing styles, should probably adapt soon

your roaster 100% you depends on skill lvl. if you are still fairly new, or havent improved playing styles, should probably adapt soon

Yup, i give it a try this night and finished act 5, im struggling against 6.1.1 boss but i think i will be cavallier very soon!
  • dharkconspiresdharkconspires Posts: 59
    I think ur more than good enough to do 5.3 for me. But it will be a hard run for 5.4 and 6.1 if u manage to rank up magneto and nimrod to r5 will be an easier run. I had 2 r5 and 1 6* r2 when I finished 6.1 but with magneto becoming cav is easier than without magneto
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    _Dxniel said:

Yup, i give it a try this night and finished act 5, im struggling against 6.1.1 boss but i think i will be cavallier very soon!
    keep at it! those rewards get better! they take time to collect those dailies but the sooner the better, good luck.

personally recommend going for double/triple immunity champs to help in content. but those bosses require super specific champs so might need to either do unit man or hunt for specific champs.

_Dxniel said:

keep at it! those rewards get better! they take time to collect those dailies but the sooner the better, good luck.

personally recommend going for double/triple immunity champs to help in content. but those bosses require super specific champs so might need to either do unit man or hunt for specific champs.
    i manage to get to 6.1.5, i have to beat the crossbones and then the sentinel, i think i will be cav in less than a month, because i think i will do another r5, maybe apoc, and with another r5 it will get a lot easier

• PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Rank up apoc, mag and cgr.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,544 ★★★★★

_Dxniel said:

Or farm revives from 3.2.6 saves on units and having to wait on a certain champ 👌
    I've reach cav today, im so happy! :)