**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Need a bit of advice on GM

ChojiartChojiart Posts: 21
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Hey yall. I've finally reached the grandmaster but idk what champs to use and what path to take. Any and all help is much appreciated

Comments

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Really, you can use anyone for him, Prof X is a popular choice for those that don't want to deal with his reverse controls phase. Colossus will go a long way for you though, I believe a youtuber named Brian Grant posted a video of Colossus doing GM fight if you wanna check it out. I dont fully recall the paths in there but I do remember there been one that was super easy, I think it started with Psylocke
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Really, you can use anyone for him, Prof X is a popular choice for those that don't want to deal with his reverse controls phase. Colossus will go a long way for you though, I believe a youtuber named Brian Grant posted a video of Colossus doing GM fight if you wanna check it out. I dont fully recall the paths in there but I do remember there been one that was super easy, I think it started with Psylocke

Thanks for that! I'll be sure to check that video out
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    I just looked and path c (masochism path) was my first run in there which I found easy, I appreciate that may not be the case for some but masochism is really the only node on that path worth noting imo
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    I took tenacity path and BWCV cleared the whole path itemless. For GM, I used Doom, Ultron, red mags, KP and prof. x, I used some revives on phase 1 as I am average at intercepting, but after that it was way easier than I thought. Prof.x took care of reverse control phase.
  • Options

I took tenacity path and BWCV cleared the whole path itemless. For GM, I used Doom, Ultron, red mags, KP and prof. x, I used some revives on phase 1 as I am average at intercepting, but after that it was way easier than I thought. Prof.x took care of reverse control phase.

Yeah i tried the tenacity path a few times as well with BWCV. Annihilus and aarkus are a pain in the ass
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    Chojiart said:

Yeah i tried the tenacity path a few times as well with BWCV. Annihilus and aarkus are a pain in the ass
    Ohh I forgot to mention, I used KP for annhilus, no problem at all. But doom or BWCV can handle him easily. I played this path as stun immune.