**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Quick QOL idea for officers

Could officers have their own tab under alliance chat to make it easier to be on the same page. Its a small addition but it makes it better for input and feedback instead of messaging everyone individually.

Comments

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 600 ★★★
    Not the best idea for that. It would be better to have a dedicated tab / sheet on the Alliance part (with General, Members and Help). And to add a way to see that there are some written news.
    For the moment you can use a tool like Line.

As I play on iPhone 13, I can tell the screen is not wide and even there are some loss of space between the edge of the phone and the discussion bar.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,516 ★★★★★
    Would also be a great addition if they could allow a leader to allocate specific officers to defense placements so that only them officers (and maybe the leader too?) Can tweak placements. The amount of times I get my BG changed for placements is ridiculous, nobody every owns up to it either. 100% of the time their placements are shocking 😳