**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Almost a week without Skill Advancement...

Why does it seem like they deliberately avoid the advancement event to match the most recent new champ? I've got my 3* Blade waiting to max out and haven't had a skill advancement since I got him...

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The solo quests are random.
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Yeah, but there is random and then "Kabam random"....which seems to predictably screw over players....
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    There was one a couple days ago..you just missed it.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Tech was repeated twice. Close to last SA ending period and just finished. Almost feels like back to back (there was mutant in between).

I am also waiting for Skill.
  • Options
    Skill is here in 4 minutes.

Unfortunately, I've already done all the skill champ rank and level up during the 22H Level Up event. :s
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It’s just random. It could go weeks without appearing
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I remember waiting on level up for like 8 days to rank a champ on a level up event
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    These events are indeed random, I'm saying this bcos I have been tracking it over ~9 months, on a daily basis (or whenever an Class advancement solo event appears shall it skip a day or two)

1) In general, there's zero correlation with any other factors or parameters
    2) It appears random without any seemingly observable pattern
    3) Sometimes a specific CLASS's advancement can miss a week, but never misses 2 weeks straight
    4) Sometimes 2 of the CLASSES' advancement may miss a week, but never misses 2 weeks straight
    5) Sometimes a specific CLASS's advancement may appear twice in a week, even if these 2 may only be 3~4 days apart, but almost never appearing 3 times in a week
    6) Sometimes 2 of the CLASSES' advancement may appear twice in a week respectively
    7) The orders of CLASS advancement is at random, no apparent pattern or sequence
    8) The CLASS advancement does NOT seem to have any inter-dependency with a prior solo event (or a subsequent solo event), it appears the CLASS advancement solo event itself is random while the solo event before it and after it are also random and no interlink

In conclusion, just check back ~3 times a day for these 6-7 hours short solo event. Check more if there's an on-going Level-Up event, in case if we may catch a short windows that 2 separate CLASS ADVANCEMENT events may overlap with the same Level-Up event.

Let's DON'T BOTHER to question how random is random, or whether Kabam is secretly controlling the occurance of this CLASS Advancement event trying to screw our lives up (I'm sure they are not :) .... and Finally DON'T BOTHER to waste time tracking the event in order to analysis it scientifically in a statistically data-driven manner <--- Yes, this is to tease myself, and yes so I eventually STOP doing it once for all, for good :)
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It’s up right now.
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    Tech was repeated twice. Close to last SA ending period and just finished. Almost feels like back to back (there was mutant in between).

I am also waiting for Skill.

Tech and Level Up again now.
  • Options
    Skill advancement in 5 minutes. :D SA blackout period this week. :s
  • Options
    Skill advancement now. Elektra reached 5/50. :)