**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer appreciation calendar return someday?

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,141 ★★★★★
I don't know what the overall feeling is with the new summoner camp format is, but I REALLY miss the simple summoner appreciation login calendar. Making sure I log in every day and complete those Event missions is such a pain in the $!% depending on which one it is if you're going for just normal gameplay without thinking about it.

Parry 25 times: That will happen naturally if you're playing a few quests or arena that day
Dex 25 times: That will happen naturally if you're playing a few quests or arena that day
Heavy 25 times: When I normally play I could go days without every using a heavy attack depending on what champ I'm using, so this one is stupid
Complete a quest: Easiest one to complete naturally without even trying. I wish it was only this one
Fight a Deadpool: This one is easy because you can just practice against one from your roster, but you still have to go out of your way to do a fight you normally wouldn't
5 class disadvantage fights: That could happen naturally depending on what team you normally run, but I've had days when I just wanted to run a mutant only team and only ran into a couple skill champs in the quests I was doing.
5 opposite class wheel: I hate having to double check which class is on the opposite side every time.... I don't think most people remember the class wheel like this so this one is stupid.

Not sure if I'm forgetting any of the missions, but overall I don't enjoy having to make sure I incorporate my gameplay to knock those off.... every day.... for 90-100 days... it's annoying and feels like MMO fetch quests. Add on top of that a 4M week long grind with 2*s for 6* shards and I find myself logging in to the game like it's MOnday coming back from a long weekend to WORK.

I'd personally be fine with less rewards in amount and scale, but just having to simply login to the game for the calendar and play the game entirely how I want to without jumping through any stupid hoops EVERYDAY FOR 90-100 days!!!!!

Or maybe I'm just whinny.... :neutral::unamused:

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    I think they stopped doing it because people were just making up Alt accounts and earning free Rewards without doing anything whether they get used or not and the higher-ups responded "this was not the point of this, now you gotta put some effort in.