**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pulled an Ultron

Hey guys.
Despite having many failed attempts at getting God-tier champions in the past, I have finally pulled a 4* Ultron. He's not a God, but he's a demi-God tier champ so I'm chuffed with him. Anyways, I need advice on using him. How do I use him effectively and what abilities of his makes him stand out, because to me, all of them look the same. Are there any masteries that I should use to make good use of him? Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,726 ★★★★★
    Few good things.

1/ Poison and bleed immune
    2/ Able to regenerate health when it drops to 50% and 25% (avoid getting hit during the regen duration)
    3/ able to evade (learn to use that effectively to your advantage)
    4/ if awaken, can absord energy and benefit from it

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    very usefull in all fronts, have it 4/40 not duped

use it against abominations or annoying champs
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Ultron pro-tip

Try to cauterize in his Sp2 and not his Sp1

Getting a few cauterize boosts on all the hits of the Sp2 can really help with small amounts of burst damage when you land that OH SO SATISFYING crit
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Recovery help, as the 25 and 50% health regens can happen once per fight, but not necessarily in order. If you hit the 25% and get back up above 50% with recovery and not getting hit, then a little block damage will trigger the 50%. Or you might use a small health potion to get up above a threshold and get back up to nearly full health during the fight.
    He's a great champ and will get you far in quests as well; mine's still my only 550 tech.