Options

Pulled an Ultron

Hey guys.
Despite having many failed attempts at getting God-tier champions in the past, I have finally pulled a 4* Ultron. He's not a God, but he's a demi-God tier champ so I'm chuffed with him. Anyways, I need advice on using him. How do I use him effectively and what abilities of his makes him stand out, because to me, all of them look the same. Are there any masteries that I should use to make good use of him? Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    Few good things.

1/ Poison and bleed immune
    2/ Able to regenerate health when it drops to 50% and 25% (avoid getting hit during the regen duration)
    3/ able to evade (learn to use that effectively to your advantage)
    4/ if awaken, can absord energy and benefit from it

• Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    very usefull in all fronts, have it 4/40 not duped

use it against abominations or annoying champs
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Ultron pro-tip

Try to cauterize in his Sp2 and not his Sp1

Getting a few cauterize boosts on all the hits of the Sp2 can really help with small amounts of burst damage when you land that OH SO SATISFYING crit
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Recovery help, as the 25 and 50% health regens can happen once per fight, but not necessarily in order. If you hit the 25% and get back up above 50% with recovery and not getting hit, then a little block damage will trigger the 50%. Or you might use a small health potion to get up above a threshold and get back up to nearly full health during the fight.
    He's a great champ and will get you far in quests as well; mine's still my only 550 tech.