**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What's the best apoc synergy team?

JustSomeGuyJustSomeGuy Posts: 13
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I recently pulled a 6 star apoc and i have been experimenting with some teams including prof x , aa, colossus, wolverine, gambit and so on. I wanted to know what is in your opinion the best combination

Comments

• Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    I have a question, if I take apoc and cable on a quest, after 1 fight I make cable or other mutant horseman, 4 genetic codes are gone, I use apoc in the next fight it should get 4 genetic codes because cable is on the team. But it is not happening, I have to win 3 more fights or fight a mutant.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    If you’re running Apoc for every fight, you want Cable and Stryfe. The Stryfe synergy increases his damage by a lot and makes him more efficient in long fights
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 714 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    Definitely cable. That’s table stakes. As far as icing, I’d say prof x, Wolverine as a horseman, and then literally plug in any other two mutants. Maybe red mags because he’s just stupid anyhow and Stryfe.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 714 ★★★

I have a question, if I take apoc and cable on a quest, after 1 fight I make cable or other mutant horseman, 4 genetic codes are gone, I use apoc in the next fight it should get 4 genetic codes because cable is on the team. But it is not happening, I have to win 3 more fights or fight a mutant.

It’s not indefinite. Once you use it, you lose it. He will however go back up to three I believe if you fight a mutant again.
  • Options
    JustSomeGuyJustSomeGuy Posts: 13
    Thanks for all your answers! It helped a lot
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    With suicides I run:
    Apoc, Prof X, colossus, Stryfe, (AA/Red Mags/Wolverine)

Without:
    Apoc, Stryfe, AA, Cable, Red Mags
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

With suicides I run:
    Apoc, Prof X, colossus, Stryfe, (AA/Red Mags/Wolverine)

Without:
    Apoc, Stryfe, AA, Cable, Red Mags

Why no cable when running suicides? He works well with suicides, not a lot of recoil damage, because he doesn’t need his specials…