Options

Karnak Focus not working properly

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Thanks to the WONDERFUL fact that both Flat Values and percents being displayed in champion info and a little investigating I’ve been able to work out an approximate Flat to Percent value on critical rate

Roughly a perfect 10% works out to about 22.3 Flat value per 1%on my 3/45 Ultron a rating of 223 with a corresponding 10% means it’s 22.3 to 1%. Simple right?

Karnak seems to calculate into a more ugly 23.4 but I was willing to round up to 24 in order to give it a more leeway when I work with his focus ability

HOWEVER, with focus boosting his critical rate by 4000 the conversion rate would have to be above 40fv to 1% to NOT have him crit every hit. I use Karnak a fair amount in questing normally and he doesn’t crit every hit

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    That's not how flat values work when taking diminishing returns into consideration. There is no solid flat value per 1% of a stat, 223 crit rating equals 10% but with diminishing returns 300 crit rating could equal 12 percent and 100 crit rating could equal 7 percent which would not be right if you just made 1% a set statistic. We have no way of knowing how diminishing returns in this game scales but no stats with this system could reach 100% at best it would be 99.99%. His focus is working properly it was just nerfed with the addition of diminishing returns like iron fist and and rocket raccon
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    That's not how flat values work when taking diminishing returns into consideration. There is no solid flat value per 1% of a stat, 223 crit rating equals 10% but with diminishing returns 300 crit rating could equal 12 percent and 100 crit rating could equal 7 percent which would not be right if you just made 1% a set statistic. We have no way of knowing how diminishing returns in this game scales but no stats with this system could reach 100% at best it would be 99.99%. His focus is working properly it was just nerfed with the addition of diminishing returns like iron fist and and rocket raccon

So basically… we have NO WAY of knowing how champions work with Armor, Precision, Cruelty, Block Proficiency, or anything else like that

What BUGS me though is that Diminishing Returns was on MY SIDE which going off the fact I was using 4/40 vs 3/30 at best should have meant if had 10 points of Challenger on the enemy which SHOULD have boosted what’s essentially a 14.7% plus an over 140% under 100%

Also explains why Angela doesn’t have 100% when using 2 precision’s or 1 Precision and an aptitude too…