**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor $9.99 Bundle Removed From Store? Also how to find my password for PC forums?

There was a Thor theme bundle that I was thinking of getting as it was 5 crystals for $9.99. I went back a little bit later and now it is gone (it had 5 days left on it earlier). Is it coming back or was it posted by mistake so removed?

Lastly I hate typing on my phone... how do I login on PC forums? I have tried everthing but my password does not work and there is nothing I can find in the in-game settings on how to change or find what it is. Help on this would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The Thor Ragnarok Bundle was only on for 24 hours. The Hulk Bundle is the one on for 5 days.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,186 ★★★★★
    The Thor Ragnarok Bundle was only on for 24 hours. The Hulk Bundle is the one on for 5 days.

Hulk bunlde was for Android and loki for appel devies aka iOS
  • Options
    Gamer wrote: »

Hulk bunlde was for Android and loki for appel devies aka iOS

Ah. Thanks.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★

Loki one is still active. Maybe you are really but though... maybe it had 5 hours left and not 5 days (this still does not make sense though as it had not been that long either).
  • Options
    chev327fox wrote: »

Loki one is still active. Maybe you are really but though... maybe it had 5 hours left and not 5 days (this still does not make sense though as it had not been that long either).

There were two separate Offers. 3 apparently. One was the pre-sale for Thor Ragnarok. It was on for 24 hours. I bought it, so I remember. The second was for Android with Hulk. I guess there was a similar Offer for Loki on Apple.