**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

X-23 vs bpcw, broken/bug

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
iPhone user iOS 11.02 iPhone se
You always ask but it rarely makes any difference
In arena using x-23 against a bpcw, when i heavy him he goes unstoppable and starts comboing me before my heavy is even over, clearly a very buggy piece of gameplay
Please fix

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    BPCW can go unstoppable of he block resists a heavy attack.
    Not a bug
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Nop BPCW Can gos usabel when u use hervy. No bugs
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I'm saying he's going unstoppable and starting a combo while I'm halfway through the heavy, x-23 has the double hit heavy, he starts his combo after the first hit, it's the ugliest thing I've seen, if you saw a video you would understand you're clearly not supposed to be open to a combo halfway through your heavy
    It's like when drax gets evaded and parried by spidey or nc as they evade his double hit, the double hits are buggy and the sped up Ai speed is messing them up
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    It is not a bug black panther absorbs heavy attacks, he goes unstoppable after the first hit of the heavy then hits you. There is always an opening between hits with champions with 2 hit heavies so BPCW can go unstoppable and hit you during that opening
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Lol, don’t complain about a champ if you don’t know his abilities
    I have black panther 4* maxed, I understand how he plays, I understand he has a chance to absorb the damage of a heavy, not absorb the actual movement, I was just using heavies because of the vanquishing blow event, I guess he could be the one that does it but it wasn't normal looking gameplay, he actually stopped my heavy attack midway through when he went unstoppable, when any other character goes unstoppable they can attack during the attack, but not stop a heavy with a regular combo, it was the clunkiest wierdest movements I've seen in the game, maybe try it yourself and decide if you think it's working as intended,
    edited November 2017
    And ps there is nothing in his description that says he reflects an attack at a heavy, or goes unstoppable, it just says he absorbs the impact, that sounds like the way Ultron absorbs energy attack, he doesn't bounce it back and go unstoppable, there is a major difference between what he is doing and the word 'absorb' so perhaps the wording needs changing if that is how he is intended to work
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Try using a heavy attack against juggernaut when he is unstoppable and see if he doesn't wreck you midway through your heavy.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    And ps there is nothing in his description that says he reflects an attack at a heavy, or goes unstoppable, it just says he absorbs the impact, that sounds like the way Ultron absorbs energy attack, he doesn't bounce it back and go unstoppable, there is a major difference between what he is doing and the word 'absorb' so perhaps the wording needs changing if that is how he is intended to work
    Agerrd. Ther need to say. Usbsle. In he abilty But. Arsbo ther meant usabel
    Maybe you should read the details, and like I said try it, it's completely different from his, his unstoppable wrecks you but it doesn't stop your heavy halfway through, you get to finish the heavy and it still hurts him
    You know what all you guys should test it before you diss me, I just dueled a x23 with my bpcw and there is no way I can emulate what the Ai does to me, yes I can absorb the damage and get the unstoppable charge but I don't have the speed to launch a combo at any time while the x23 I faced was finishing their heavy on me, but the stupid Ai speed when we have to fight Ai means that a quarter of the way through my heavy attack with x23 the bpcw somehow stops my heavy mid punch and starts comboing me, if it was as intended it would work both ways