**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon's lock-on fails vs Emma Frost

I'm curious what everyone else's experience is with this interaction. On path 9 of AW and the Hazard Shift node against Emma Frost Falcon's lock-on completely fails.

From the few posts I was able to find online people are saying it's because Emma is immune to concussion but Falcon's ability isn't concussion: it's defensive ability accuracy reduction. I get that what a concussion DOES is reduce ability accuracy but that doesn't mean it's the same thing. Maybe it's just me but if lock on was a concussion the description should call it a concussion. If Emma is immune to ability accuracy reduction it should say she's immune to ability accuracy reduction, not just concussion.

Maybe someone out there can point out what I'm missing but it seems this interaction is incorrect based on the current descriptions.

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    It's messy writing or coding. She's immune to AAR when she's in Diamond Form even though it only says she's immune to Concussion. The same way that Quake can just quake anyone even they are immune to Concussion or AAR.