**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help me with mutant domination carina challenge

BoCassBoCass Posts: 61
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have the following potential options for mutant domination (complete abyss with mutants):

6 stars:
Kitty Pryde: Rank 4. Sig 20
Prof X: Rank 3
Stryfe: Rank 3
Red Magneto: Rank 3
Cable: Rank 2

5 stars:
Apoc: Rank 5. Sig 20
Archangel: Rank 5. Sig 180

Which team and path would you recommend? Note I have suic masteries but probably will turn them off for this challenge.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    If you've already explored Abyss then it's easier to go for the suicides plan.

Stryfe, Apoc, Prof X, Colossus, and Magneto. This will give you permaheal if you have Prof X at 4 charges.

If you haven't explored the Abyss then I suggest Path 5 just like what I did. It was smooth sailing. You can also watch TheGrindMCOC. He has videos and explanation for each fight in Path 5.

My team was:

(I turned off my suicides, maxed Limber and Petrify. You don't need Willpower except for Invisible Woman if you want free heal. Allocate those points elsewhere after the fight.)
    6* Rank 4 Kitty
    6* Rank 3 Stryfe
    6* Rank 3 Magneto
    5* Rank 5 Apocalypse
    6* Rank 1 Magneto (Hox) (Use Prefight on Mordo, Thor Rags, and the Collector)

Total revives was 40 for the path and 15 for the Collector.

• BoCassBoCass Posts: 61
    Thank you Vendemiare! I will take your advice
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    My team was the same except I took cable and left kitty on the bench. Honestly take who you enjoy playing the most!