**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Experience with 6.3

I haven't finished it yet, at this point in time I've done Medusa and Nick Fury, whenever I do a chapter I'll post another comment here starting with this one

6.3.1 Do you Bleed Medusa

Team:
5/65 Warlock sig 120ish
5/65 CGR sig 170ish
5/65 Shang-Chi sig 120ish
2/35 BWCV
2/35 Omega Sentinel

Biohazard Path:
- Biohazard is quite easy when you've got a bleed immune champ and luckily 4/5 of my champs are
- Invisible Woman path ending with a Mysterio
- Invis. Women and ghost are easy solo's with CGR. SOLO
- dont use a cosmic for hulk cause of Pilfer. SOLO
- used warlock for Green Goblin cause of Masochism, lot of block damage but straight foward. 1 REVIVE
- Yellow Jacket was easy, just dont throw specials and try to push him to SP2. SOLO
- Doc. Ock. was a joke dead in one SP2 and a combo from CGR. SOLO
- Used Shang-Chi for Modok, took some biohazard damage, but still a clean fight. SOLO
- easy CGR solo for Mysterio, just let him throw as little specials as possible. SOLO

Black Bolt: definitely harder than Medusa strategic wise, i recommend really focusing for a solo because if you die when he's nearly dead the Lifecycle timer will reset meaning he'll just keep regening and you'll be stuck in a loop, limber makes for a ton of block damage along with his furies, learning to intercept will save you so much, Warlock works for the Lionheart node by the way. 3 Revives

Medusa: This fight was quite simple, just parry heavy with Warlock gets her down eventually, the thing i found most annoying is that i rank 4'd my Ultron solely for this fight but found it too hard to use him cause of buffet, other than that super straight foward. 2 revives

Comments

• Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 280 ★★
    6.3.2 Nick Fury

Same team as 6.3.1

- DPX and Captain Marvel are a complete joke. Easy CGR solo
    - Darkhawk was a bit annoying with his autoblock but still, Easy CGR SOLO
    - There's something in my brain that can never process his special so I tanked a couple but, solo'd using Parry heavy with warlock.
    - Medusa, was super easy BWCV fight just dash back while in bleed modeand hit her with a SP2. Easy solo with BWCV
    - Heimdall, same strat as medusa, Easy solo
    - Modok, complete joke dead in one SP2 from Shang-Chi. easy solo
    - Red Skull, complete joke, Dead in one SP2 from CGR. easy solo

Nick Fury: easier than anticipated i just chipped him down with Omega sentinel and using specials when he was approaching 15 charges. Use Empowered immunity to your advantage, if he's on 14 charges on a SP1 just reparry untill he's at an SP2 and repeat, it's a long but easy fight. His 2nd life comes round and just wait. He'll slowly chip down to 30% where you can finish him off in no time. no revives, but i did die with CGR
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    I brought 2 AAs for medusa, no revive. I tried Ultron first but you are right, didn't work. AAs cheesed it.
    2 dominos for Nick fury, 1 revive.
  • Options
    6.3.3 Havok

Same team as previous quests

Path: Combo Party and Counter tactics
    Basically don't get hit and you'll win
    - Groot...........its a groot what could go wrong, easy BWCV solo
    - Venom, bait sp1, other than that, easy CGR solo
    - thor.............. Easy BWCV solo
    - Namor, accidently died with CGR to his heavy attack, finished with Omega Sentinel, other than that, easy fight
    - Wolverine, Ive got a warlock so it was a walk in the park, easy solo
    - Ghost rider, sp2 from shang-chi destroyed him, easy solo
    - Storm, Easy Omega sentinel solo because you can just let the incinerates do the damage if you cant evade her new specials
    - Rhino, something about this champ makes me HATE HIM, his unblockable always catches me off gaurd and i hate a combo, other than that, easy solo
    - electro, make sure your champ is full health preferably a skill champ, cause other than the static shock damage, fight was a complete joke, easy Shang-Chi solo
    - Bishop, saving Warlock for the boss, I solo'd him with Omega Sentinel, Just let the incinerates do the damage and bait heavies to push him to an SP2, easy solo

Havok: I have a warlock and an omega sentinel so this fight was a complete joke, the only annoying thing though is that cornered node, so no heavy attack bleeds or incinerates for damage, other than that 1 revive, just bait heavies and push to SP2
  • Options
    6.3.4 Iron Man (Infinity War)

Same team as previous quests

the (upper left) path was so easy, the only trouble fight was rhino with his unstoppable but you can just get him trapped in the corner and spam heavies. If you're looking for initial completion go the path that starts with Abomination. ALL SOLOS
    - Note: Players at this level should'nt even bat an eye at these pathetic nodes. If you are i recommend doing something else.

IMIW: First 85% was a joke, just ticked him down with Omega Sentinel Incinerates, last 15% was obviously painful, i got stuck in a loop of dying over and over but i eventually got him down with warlock. 2 revives
  • Options
    6.3.5 Tunnel Vision Mysterio

Same team as before, but swapped out CGR for Human torch

Again, solo'd all path fights, only annoying node was unblockable specials but CGR blow them up before they could use them so easy peasy

Mysterio: Swapped CGR for human torch as I heard he was pretty good, Pretty simple fight, just chipped him down with all my champs with parry heavy, a really annoying thing though is that you can't reparry him cause that's considered as an action so its quite annoying but quite easy overall. 2 Revives
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

I haven't finished it yet, at this point in time I've done Medusa and Nick Fury, whenever I do a chapter I'll post another comment here starting with this one

6.3.1 Do you Bleed Medusa

Team:
    5/65 Warlock sig 120ish
    5/65 CGR sig 170ish
    5/65 Shang-Chi sig 120ish
    2/35 BWCV
    2/35 Omega Sentinel

I read this as 2*s.