**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Offer for 5* Hit-Monkey

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
Would you purchase a 5* Hit-Monkey for 750 units if you did not own a 5* Hit-Monkey? This is a current offer in the Featured Tab and was wanting to hear others thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,764 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't buy an offer for a 5* version, but I've been hunting 6* Hit-Monkey for a long time so I would definitely consider it if he came around. I doubt Kabam would ever do that without it costing an arm and a leg, but in a hypothetical scenario where they did offer him up and I did have the units required, I'd consider it.

I do, however, think there are better things to spend one's units on than champions. I'd rather spend them in the catalyst store in order to rank up a counter that I already have in my roster than buy a new champion that I might struggle to rank up in a timely manner anyway.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
    If I don't have this champ, at 750 units, it is a tempting offer plus the including of a R1 to R5 gem for an additional 1500 (which can be used on other skill champs).

I am having approximately 60% of available 5-Star champs and finding it difficult to add new ones. I will definitely consider any champ sold in this manner.

Maybe not this one though.

• Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    *Me laughing with my 6r3 dupe Hit-Monkey.*
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    How long would it take you to earn 750 units vs the same time spent chasing the champ as a basic in arena?

I wont purchase this but it seems attractive compared to putting up millions of points, potentially using refreshes if the roster lacks depth and still missing out.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey no but other champs for 750 units that I've been after in crystals yes. I wouldn't go for the gems and stuff though.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    If they make this a normal thing, most definitely would be inclined to purchase one if it was one I have been wanting/needed.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited September 2022

Hit Monkey no but other champs for 750 units that I've been after in crystals yes. I wouldn't go for the gems and stuff though.

To the contrary, I find the gems much more enticing! Think about what‘s included, that’s a total of:
    - 12 T4 Basics
    - 22 T1 Alphas
    - 10 T2 Alphas
    - 3 T3 Class Catalysts
    - 13 T4 class catalysts
    - 2 T5 Basics
    - 1.137 Million class ISO
    - 1.2 Million Gold…

Everything you need to bring a 5* from zero to max in an instant! That‘s amazing value at 1,500 units… Think about what you would spend in the Catalyst store… Or otherwise the grind! Let alone the ISO… 😅

I guess I will get the offer (would have preferred cosmic, but since I am a Cav player, there won‘t be no further offers for me…)

I mean, I don‘t have a skill champ that would be worth R5 right now, but if I don‘t pull Someone before the ressources run out, I guess I will bring BWDO to R5…
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Shaktiman said:

Welp... That means
    1. Act 8 wont allow 5*champs like Act 6 doesn't allow 4*.
    2. 7* champs incoming!!!

You say that like we didn't already guess that months ago lol
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

If they make this a normal thing, most definitely would be inclined to purchase one if it was one I have been wanting/needed.

This is specifically an EoP thing so it's reasonable to expect that there will be a unique deal like this for the next 3 weeks as well. If it catches on, maybe 4 more for the last cycle of EoP too. Hit Monkey specifically meets both TB objectives. That is why he is the champ available this week.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

To the contrary, I find the gems much more enticing! Think about what‘s included, that’s a total of:
    - 12 T4 Basics
    - 22 T1 Alphas
    - 10 T2 Alphas
    - 3 T3 Class Catalysts
    - 13 T4 class catalysts
    - 2 T5 Basics
    - 1.2 Million Gold…

Everything you need to bring a 5* from zero to max in an instant! That‘s amazing value at 1,500 units… Think about what you would spend in the Catalyst store… Or otherwise the grind! Let alone the ISO… 😅

I guess I will get the offer (would have preferred cosmic, but since I am a Cav player, there won‘t be no further offers for me…)

I mean, I don‘t have a skill champ that would be worth R5 right now, but if I don‘t pull Someone before the ressources run out, I guess I will bring BWDO to R5…
    It's a good deal, but I'm lazy and I hate arena. I can get catalysts etc without rng but champs are rng based 😆
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

- 12 T4 Basics
    - 22 T1 Alphas
    - 10 T2 Alphas
    - 3 T3 Class Catalysts
    - 13 T4 class catalysts
    - 2 T5 Basics
    - 1.2 Million Gold…

It's super valuable for a Cav player but keep in mind it wasn't even intended to be available for you so that kinda makes sense. If they were raw materials and could be used towards 6 Stars it would be better but most TB and definitely Paragon players have moved past 5 Stars for most things other than maybe content like this where you need a very specific champ. Any Paragon player can buy these resources (except Gold and Iso) for 1910 Units inthe Catalyst Store every single week and those resources aren't restricted to use on a 5 Star of a specific class. It's a fair deal if it specifically makes sense for you

- 12 T4 Basics = 12*20 = 240
    - 22 T1 Alphas = 22*15 = 330
    - 10 T2 Alphas = 10*6 = 600
    - 3 T3 Class Catalysts = literally 0 lol
    - 13 T4 class catalysts = 13*20 = 260
    - 2 T5 Basics = 4*120 = 480
    - 1.137 Million class ISO = N/A
    - 1.2 Million Gold… N/A
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

- 12 T4 Basics
    - 22 T1 Alphas
    - 10 T2 Alphas
    - 3 T3 Class Catalysts
    - 13 T4 class catalysts
    - 2 T5 Basics
    - 1.2 Million Gold…

It's super valuable for a Cav player but keep in mind it wasn't even intended to be available for you so that kinda makes sense. If they were raw materials and could be used towards 6 Stars it would be better but most TB and definitely Paragon players have moved past 5 Stars for most things other than maybe content like this where you need a very specific champ. Any Paragon player can buy these resources (except Gold and Iso) for 1910 Units inthe Catalyst Store every single week and those resources aren't restricted to use on a 5 Star of a specific class. It's a fair deal if it specifically makes sense for you

- 12 T4 Basics = 12*20 = 240
    - 22 T1 Alphas = 22*15 = 330
    - 10 T2 Alphas = 10*6 = 600
    - 3 T3 Class Catalysts = literally 0 lol
    - 13 T4 class catalysts = 13*20 = 260
    - 2 T5 Basics = 4*120 = 480
    - 1.137 Million class ISO = N/A
    - 1.2 Million Gold… N/A
    Good point… For us Cavaliers, the catalyst store is more expensive… I believe double the price (except for T1 Alphas)…
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    I d pay for a Havoc or Thing since its impossible for me to pull em any rarity above 4*
  • Options
    DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    I love hit monkey and I used him all the time when I first r5 mine but I wouldn't pay 750 units for a 5* version when shards are so easy to come by these days
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475

Would you purchase a 5* Hit-Monkey for 750 units if you did not own a 5* Hit-Monkey? This is a current offer in the Featured Tab and was wanting to hear others thoughts.

Who is the Pic for this?

1500 Units for Rank up and no Hit-monkey.