**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act.7.1 tips needed

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
I took a shot at Act 7 turns out it's easier than pre nerf Act 6... I want to do my first completion of 7.1.... what would be the best paths to take for first attempt? And what champs will be best for 7.1.4 and onwards. I shall post my roster if needed.

Comments

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Find MCOC Noob on YouTube. There are guides for pretty much, if not every path in act 7, including what is the easiest path. Those guides are amazing
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Find MCOC Noob on YouTube. There are guides for pretty much, if not every path in act 7, including what is the easiest path. Those guides are amazing

Will do @Giantwalrus56 now with new champs coming in it would be interesting to see who works best 👌
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 624 ★★★
    @PapaMidnite007 he also uses a lot of different champions for those who don't have the crazy OP champions that can just cruise through content. Good luck
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★

I took a shot at Act 7 turns out it's easier than pre nerf Act 6... I want to do my first completion of 7.1.... what would be the best paths to take for first attempt? And what champs will be best for 7.1.4 and onwards. I shall post my roster if needed.

I did exactly what MCOC Noob said, and worked out exactly as he portrayed in the video, Take red mags with magik for Nick, Rest are easy, I took BWDO for Ghulk, Nimrod for storm, mags for Nick, mr. fantastic for thor, mags for sentinel, magik for champion, and swaped doom for magik, and it was done no problem at all.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Thank you guys