**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

5.2.6 uncollected

I Need help my roster is pretty good I pulled Nick fury 6 star yesterday anyone has tips for beating the collector I will have 1100 units but I don’t have a lot of revives should I keep revive farming or would this be enough

Comments

• Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    One of the biggest challenges is managing Bane on a character that is difficult to stun. Do you have a White Magneto hidden somewhere on your roster? He can place a prefight to make the stun passive which helps a lot although I think at some point in the fight the Collector will go stun immune. This can still be a good idea though. Also champs with special attacks that take longer to complete usually have an easier time transferring Bane back to the other character. Hit-Monkey's SP2 is a good example. I would save up more revives be replaying quest 3.2.4 or 3.2.6. They often have those items available. If you don't see one, just complete the quest to reset the items on each path.
  • Options
    Ghosty_Ghosty_ Posts: 12
    Thanks you @K00shMaan
  • Options
    Ghosty_Ghosty_ Posts: 12
    I do not have a White mangs unfortunately